BiPolarBear

Why, Teammate, Why?

Why is it that seemingly every time I'm in a muckle match, beating another team on my own, a teammate joins and ruins it? There are some that just stand there and switch through heads until they find the perfect one for the last ten seconds of the match, and others seem to have an attraction to running blindly into an enemy frog or grenade several times before realizing explosives and lethal objects ARE INDEED explosive and lethal. I was just in a game of muckle with a roughly 60-70 point lead (As the other team hadn't yet killed me, despite their many attempts) when a teammate joined at the 00:15 mark. I could see the victory, so close, but my teammate apparently hated being in the lead, and proceeded to die. He died several times in those 15 seconds. Enough to put the other team in the lead, before my teammate just left the match, ragequitting I assume.

Anyone else have some teammate horror stories to tell? Remember, if you post DON'T add any gamertags or info about the player that would reveal their secret identities or undercover positions. I know that there are many people out there who just got the game, or aren't very good at it, and I don't blame them, I just get angry at them.

Anywho, just post your fun teammate stories here, and be respectful of others.

EvilHat, I know what you mean. I can't stay, because by the end of the match I have a gasoline tank and a blowtorch in my hands, and the house across the street looks out of place. If I leave, then the house across the street looks really out of place...

Vpustote, Yeah, about the golden hat thing I usually just take it and go swimming to prevent anybody from being mean  :(

Unless, of course, the hat is changing hands and nobody is taunting.

EvilHat again, I like doing that too, I just try to make sure I'm in a lobby with other people trying to show off, or when someone is especially bothering me with trade requests.

Edited by BiPolarBear

That kinda thing doesn't tick me off. It get me annoyed, but not full blown raging. What really does, is when you have an enemy who you can defeat, and whenever you get hit, they spam left trigger like no tomorrow. It's soooo annoying. And here's the worst part. I can't rage quit. I just can't. In a match like that, I have my face deep red and blown off by the end. 

The ones you need to watch out for are people that join and then just stand there.... My assumption is that they want gems without doing work, win or lose. So they join a match and then disappear checking email or watching tv.

I quit these games immediately and start a new room... I suggest everyone else do the same too.

Yea, the same thing happens to me in ball game. I was beating a team of 2 by myself to about 21-7 or so and a teammate joins. He goes to other teams basket and starts to spam grenades everywhere. I keep dying whenever I try to score because he blocks the hoop! The other team winds up passing my score.

By the end of the game when theres about 10 seconds left my teammate leaves.

Isn't it the worst when you win, but a jerk on the other team gets MVP, and you know that the moment you get into the lobby they're gonna spam and taunt you? Then they do, and my childhood innocence is lost D:

Edited by BiPolarBear

The golden hat is worse. You could get that thing 50 times in a row, but the minute they get it from you once....'haha...I'm better than you... You suck!'

....in a match where it's 2 against me and I've won every game....you're right, you're better than me.

Yeah, so true. To be honest, every once in a while I like to taunt my head off or fake someone off furbottom or toast or someone. It's good every once in awile to have a laugh with those things, but not all the time like some people.

Edited by EvilHat
  • Upvote 1

In an attempt to not keep bumping the thread with my posts, most of them will go in my first reply, but I might consider moving them to the original message. I just want to keep myself from getting close to spamming the forums, because I see my vacuum in a lot of topics now.

Keiserkool, then they message you and call you noob or say you suck....hahaha

Or they usually get MVP.

MVP in ball game is based on how many times you kill the enemy, and how many goals you score. Since it's somewhat easier to kill an opponent than score a goal, Keiserkool's teammate would have naturally been MVP.

Teammates can really be jerks.

But once you show them the starheads you have they don't, then you can became the jerk. (Which is good, because they started the fight)

They become enraged for your star heads which you most likely wont trade.

I usually just keep jumping through the teleporter and holding "Y" so I just explode right when I come out the other side. Sometimes if everybody jumps in at once I can get them all. If not, they just get mad and leave the Gift Shop. Do not underestimate the "Relief" move.

• Upvote 1

Morons like these have impeded many times on my Muckle conquests.

Yesterday, I actually found Muckle players with actual skill (i.e. Not using insta-kill weapons) and they would fight me 1v1 each match then switch up when they were tired.

When i didn't have a teammate i would win. Not by much but still a respectable score. But when i got a teammate in the room with me they would jump all over the screen and spam their weapons, usually getting themselves killed with their own weapons! I can totally see why Dan said no quick-item switching. It would be hell!

It was so bad that my opponent had to give me sympathy for having such idiotic teammates!

• Upvote 2

I was just in a game with a teammate who wasn't the best, but the sad part was that the other players ran away from me, and only tried to fight my teammate. They knew I could get them, so they just kept double teaming my teammate until I got to them, which would result in them Just running away. I don't even move until the enemy starts, or finishes choosing their head. I also try not to take advantage of new players. It's just common decency.

I'm writing this in my phone, so sorry for any spelling or punctuation errors.

Edited by BiPolarBear

Snails.

I get it, you're a snail. Now get out of the way SO I CAN MAKE THIS BALL GO IN THE NET.

I really hate it when people join my Ball Game and they see it was just a 1 vs 2 and they come in and just steal the ball from ME and then either score on their own net or won't get out of the way when they can't even score and I can. It just sucks.  :oops:

Terrible parners are the WORST. I had a 100 point lead in muckle, 2 v 1, then some random butt came in, proceeded to die to his own weapons like an idiot, 11 times, and gave them the match.

I love it when a teammate just joins, sees that you're in the lead, and proceeds to murder himself as many times as possible. Sometimes I get killed by my teammates more than my enemies. 

If you guys are talking about spammers, i'm the guy to get rid of them.It might seem like i am about the same as them in every way, but i don't stop throwing grenades, letting explosive frogs out, or even shooting ice until those spammers are gone.

Why not invite people to party's is probably because of lack of communication if you communicate you can maybe ask him not to do that and work as a team  to win try that next time.