Fossa

Need Signature

I'm in need of someone to make me a signature for my profile since I'm new here and don't know of anyone to make me one. please message me if you can and ill give you the details on what i want it to be. :)

just for the record: if you want to be the 'mean' guy on this forum, by correcting everybody and, well, being mean, you are in the wrong forum. You are apperantly new to this forum so if you don't mind try not ruin this forums good image of one of the nicest forum ever (at least for me).

its not that hard to use spell check, itll actually benefit him, because he would learn to spell the words correctly, so im actually helping him in the long run lolz, and one person cant ruin a forums image, i could try if i wanted to, but im too lazy

its not that hard to use spell check, itll actually benefit him, because he would learn to spell the words correctly, so im actually helping him in the long run lolz, and one person cant ruin a forums image, i could try if i wanted to, but im too lazy

Your one to talk about grammar I guess you haven't heard of capitals or fullstops....

please learn to use spell check jesus...

1 I cant because im on my xbox and 2 who do you think you are just making a acount and acting like you have the right to say what you want..... It dosent work that way and I know im new two but not that new to this fourm and you dont even use capital leaters so learn how to use theam if you want to point out peoples mistaks you shi...shi...shark head. 

I'm in need of someone to make me a signature for my profile since I'm new here and don't know of anyone to make me one. please message me if you can and ill give you the details on what i want it to be. :)

I'll try to make one for you,  just tell me what theme you want it. I'll try my best, btw I made my own signature

I'll try to make one for you,  just tell me what theme you want it. I'll try my best, btw I made my own signature

Never trust the joker :o

It's not that hard to use spell check. It'll actually help him, because he will learn to correctly spells words. I'm actually helping him in the long run. lol. One person can't ruin a forum's image. I could try if i wanted to, but I'm too lazy.

fix'd

Just for the record, I only do this when idiots tell people to use spellcheck, when they are clearly not using it themselves.

Also Behemoth Staff, why don't you create a penalty system for people like him. It's really easy to have mods implement a point system for newer members to weed out those who just joined the forums to be stupid and/or troll.

OT: I believe anyone who used to create sigs/avatars is long gone. You're best luck is asking on another forum in my opinion.

Edited by T Diamond

Your not helping at all your just being spite full.

Calm down, he said one rude thing. Give him some slack people, before the wrath of koen is released on this topic!

Calm down, he said one rude thing. Give him some slack people, before the wrath of koen is released on this topic!

Mmmm yes. We wouldn't want that.

Calm down, he said one rude thing. Give him some slack people, before Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan is released on this topic!

Well before we have to worry about a superior alien race wiping out our people, I can say that I could possibly make you a sig, I have mild experience in photo editing and such, what would you want it to be of?

Also, everyone stop yelling each other about how big your duck shark is, mine is the biggest and I could crush all of you with it.

Well that escalated quickly...

You children aren't behaving very nicely.

Also you're going off on an extreme tangent talking about spell check and whatnot.

I don't think this thread is fit to live anymore.

If anyone is willing to respectfully dispute with me over this, then go ahead and PM me.

Until then, this thread is hereby locked.