Sign in to follow this  
The one winged angel

I Am Looking For Winston

I have been scammed many times trying to Winston and I have recently joined this forum to see if anyone would give me this head for a couple thousand gems. I don't have the gems now, but I will get them once a deal is planned.

Atleast make him a challene to get I mean they're basically giving away free star heads now. People worked hard to get him and giving him up for free would be like spitting into those peoples mouth.

Relax, Winston may be re-released on National Dog day.

"May"

Don't think so, they might re-release the heads after releasing the remainder of the star heads. Which is soon, since they are releasing star heads in triplets.

If you still need Winston, message me we can work out a deal or payment plan

Payment plan? ...alright, that's 500 gems a week for 6 weeks.... And no funny business, don't try to skip town or anything....cuz I'll send my boys after you and string you up with yarn. Myea, ya see...myeaaaaah!

Don't re release the heads till all of them are out please? Because people like me who've gotten them all so far want them all fast as possible not re releases. The re releases will only please so many people and then it will be Can someone trade me the Donut?

Don't re release the heads till all of them are out please? Because people like me who've gotten them all so far want them all fast as possible not re releases. The re releases will only please so many people and then it will be Can someone trade me the Donut?

They re-released the donut again a while back.

They re-released the donut again a while back.

That's what he just said. The re-release of donut will only please so many people and then when it's gone again everyone who wasn't there will start complaining again.