Frost

Silent Auction

Because you two posting one after the other the exact same thing about proving yourself ISN'T suspicious.

Because you two both being the only ones in the thread to use "hashtags" ISN'T suspicious

I'm not making accusations, just saying you two haven't necessarily been making the best cases for yourself, if, for instance, one of you learned how to type a sentence properly then it would be obvious you were different people, but seeing how half the posts in this thread are illiterate and nonsensical, it makes me feel like an angry old man despite the fact that more likely than not I am younger than all of you.

In case you didn't know though, having more than one account is a huge offense, and is greeted by instant ban for all accounts, so if it is your alt account, than God help you.

Finally, this thread's purpose has been accomplished, more or less, so it should probably be locked or something so people like me don't see it and decide to jump on the suspicion train, like I just did.

If, for instance, one of you learned how to type a sentence properly then it would be obvious you were different people

Deeper words couldn't be better represented

37296912.jpg

• Upvote 1

Alright, well I know 100% certain that they are not the same person now, so I am deeply sorry by the accusations (not that I necessarily made any but I do admit I thought you two were), so to everyone, they are separate people, why someone would ever pay 500 james for something is far beyond the grasp of my mind, but at least no that these people are not one in the same.... at least in the tangible way.

Sorry

Team awesome 1 other people 0

So... There's only 1 person on team awesome, and there are no other people? Sounds like a confession to me.

I can confirm that they are indeed completely different people, if they were the same then they'd have the same IP address, and they don't. 

Team awesome 1 other people 0

So... There's only 1 person on team awesome, and there are no other people? Sounds like a confession to me.
I can confirm that they are indeed completely different people, if they were the same then they'd have the same IP address, and they don't.

Wait... That's how you confirmed it? You didn't actually hear two different voices in an Xbox voice party? I have 3 computers and 2 tablets... There's 5 different IP addresses right there.

And certain Internet providers give you a different IP address each week or month. Plus, you can mask your address pretty easily.

Edited by vpustote

Oh my god.. Post your gamertags and ill invite you to a party later with me and fossa in it

• Upvote 1

When you say later.... Do you mean when your little brother gets home and can get on your other account....hahahahaha

Oh my god.. Post your gamertags and ill invite you to a party later with me and fossa in it

not only do I not believe you are two different people, I don't think you have any extra heads.  I'll belive it when I see your spare Furbottom and Winston in my possession and you still have them for yourself.

ill give you a winston and a furbottom. also i can link you our facebooks if that still doesnt satisfy you.

and vpustote i gave your friend a free winston, so i dont get why your against us?

Edited by Fossa

Yes, on the ip part....

No, I don't need to see Facebook or proof, I'm just having fun with the whole thing.

I still think your twins though.