Sign in to follow this  
Ppowers737

Ppowers737's CC style art ~Finally Returns!

Idk if you saw this one but It was back on second page.
I like your signature very good!

Can you draw the necromancer in the test tube? But instead of it being just blue maybe a different color. With lightning coming from the tube?

That would be awesome!

I actually already started that one ;)

Oh alright cool. Just wanted to make sure you knew of the request. :lol:

Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Holy shiza! Thats awesome. If I shrink it a bit will it still be bobbing up and down?

*EDIT* Actually I don't know how to shrink it down a bit and have it still bobbing...? Could you do that or is it a hassle?

Holy shiza! Thats awesome. If I shrink it a bit will it still be bobbing up and down?

*EDIT* Actually I don't know how to shrink it down a bit and have it still bobbing...? Could you do that or is it a hassle?

Here it is smaller

Necrointubemoving.gif

Use this image code it will get rid of the white background ;)

[ img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/Ppowers/Necrointubemoving.gif[/img]

Just remove the space I put in before the first "img"

You rock man, thanks for putting a link to my page in your sig! :D

If you want I would gladly draw you a custom avatar and sig, You post all over the place it would be good advertising.

Heh. I love your art, and so should other people, so I added a link.

Hmm. As for a signature, I have no idea! Anything with "The Jake is a Lie" in it would be pretty sweet. :D

Jakesig.png

Here you go! I think it is strange the the lines on the painter are so much thinner than almost anything els in the game.

Mmmkay.

I uould like me flackantoshima.png(light fails im actually as uhite as uhite can be) in a test tube.

uith a sort of up, doun motion thingy.

and of course some random text (NO! DONT uRITE "some random text" BECAUSE ITS NOT FUNNY!!!11!!!!uundausand!!!)

Mmmkay.

I uould like me light fails im actually as uhite as uhite can be) in a test tube.

uith a sort of up, doun motion thingy.

and of course some random text (NO! DONT uRITE "some random text" BECAUSE ITS NOT FUNNY!!!11!!!!uundausand!!!)

Lol :lol: Pick didn't load, I can draw a tube but if you want yourself inside it I gotta have some kind of reference.

could i have something like what you did with the orange knight but the eskimo (if thats to hard it could be the blue knight since the eskimo is hard to draw)and a sign that says ICE KING not exactly the same as the orange guy though :D

What would it be for? A sig, avatar, both or just to have? I need to know so I can make it the right size.

not sure if you remember lol

could i have something like what you did with the orange knight but the eskimo (if thats to hard it could be the blue knight since the eskimo is hard to draw)and a sign that says ICE KING not exactly the same as the orange guy though :D

IceKing.png

Boosh!

Check main page for Avatar and Sig size

Would making a CC version of this guy be too hard?

shinobiimage2eo7.th.png

Wow, haven't seen this guy in a while :o

Its Shinobi right? I loved that game sooo much when it came out :D Really it was because I played the original Sega Mega Drive version of it when I was really young and even completed it :lol:

There was supposed to be a sequel...did that ever come out?