Sign in to follow this  
Thunder Knight

Batman & Superman Movie?!

Hello chicken lovers! I'm not sure if everyone's keeping up with the news on this supposed new movie that has everything to be a blockbuster sooner than we expect, the Man of Steel sequel (A.K.A the Batman & Superman movie). So far, few details have been revealed:

• Henry Cavill plays Superman
  • Ben Affleck plays Batman
  • Amy Adams plays Lois Lane
  • Laurence FIshburne plays Perry White
  • Diane Lane plays Martha Kent

The movie is in the hands of director Zack Snyder alongside screenwriter David S. Goyer, and is currently planned to be released worldwide on July 17, 2015.

Anyone excited?

Edited by Thunder Knight

I was quite excited, until Ben Affleck. I mean, Ben Affleck?! Sigh... hollywood....

Honestly, after Jim Carrey joined the Kick-balloon 2 crew I believe anyone can be anything in hollywood.

• Upvote 1

I was quite excited, until Ben Affleck. I mean, Ben Affleck?! Sigh... hollywood....

Honestly, after Jim Carrey joined the Kick-balloon 2 crew I believe anyone can be anything in hollywood.
Agreed with koen... Ben Affleck is supposed to be batman? Isn't he daredevil? And terrible daredevil at that?

Have you seen the interview of Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller, and Chris Rock on Netflix? Jim Carrey acted like he was on something special.

Edited by Backup sidekick

It can't be as bad as George Clooney. I mean its one of the rules to not put nipples on the bat suit. And just a poor film overall. 

Agreed with koen... Ben Affleck is supposed to be batman? Isn't he daredevil? And terrible daredevil at that?

Have you seen the interview of Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller, and Chris Rock on Netflix? Jim Carrey acted like he was on something special.

And also there are a lot of actors doing 2 superhero films and playing different superheros like Ryan Reynolds, he has done Green Lantern and is doing Deadpool. Nicolas Cage is Big Daddy in Kick-balloon but he was also Ghost Rider. And this may be a weird and obscure but Samuel L. Jackson is obviously Nick Furry but he was Frozone in the incredibles.

Actors aside, this has been done so many times I can't imagine that the story will be to be riveting.

Although this is fairly amusing.

Even Napoleon Dynamite was a better Batman than Ben Affleck ever will.

(ND was Batman for a short promo for the MTV awards 2009 or 2007, can't remember...)

I heard Justin Bieber might be in this movie as Robin.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

justin-bieber-robin.jpg

Don't know if it's true.

Edited by FOXFRAGON

I heard Justin Bieber might be in this movie as Robin.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

justin-bieber-robin.jpg

Don't know if it's true.

Apparently along with that pic. he referenced 'Funny or Die' (Will Ferrel's comedy website)

So it could just be for a sketch he's working on for Funny or Die (hopefully)