Sign in to follow this  
TheBlacksmith07

Help On Castle Crashers

If you are stuck on a level call in backup with this topic!Or if you just wanna dance :3

(I just noticed he is showing his behind.)

post-19526-0-19032300-1377283242.gif

Edited by TheBlacksmith07

I believe The Keep section of the forum does exactly what this thread proposes to do.

So it'll probably be moved.

Edited by Turkey

I'll help also.But it depends on who i will use.You see, my green knight is level 73, who could help you win in a second.BUT my favorite character is the blacksmith who is level 14 (still training).So it really depends.I guess whatever the person who needs help wants me to be will be fine.

Edited by TheBlacksmith07

Oh and if you really need help like REALLY then i will use up all my coins on sandwiches and beef myself up to help you.

I need some help with insane on PS3, think maybe you can help me out?

I only have X Box.sorry dude.But if you have it for X Box i'm ready for a battle.

No I only have it for the PS3 but thanks for willing to help me! :D

As I have said before, I am willing to help out.  I also have 49.5k gold so no worries about running out.  I also have 7, almost 8 99's.  I have solo'ed insane also so I can definitely.

I'm using Hatty Hattington a lot now.So far level 22-23

What do you mean tough bosses?  Anyways, I will be starting an insane mode run soon.  I want to make it hard, so I will use a 15.

I'm using Hatty Hattington a lot now.So far level 22-23

What do you mean tough bosses?  Anyways, I will be starting an insane mode run soon.  I want to make it hard, so I will use a 15.

Do you balance stats or max 1 stat at a time?

I've done all my characters (except for a select few, when I started insane mode running) starting from level 30 on insane, with balanced stats. I have to say that balancing is also a good idea, however, juggling, will be the problem here; if you can, then no problem. But if you can't, well...

Pretty much, once I finish medusa's lair, I'll be around level 70. Then I also max my stats for full moon onwards.

I try to have full defense and agility before starting out insane, so around 30.  I do magic 31-54 and then str.