Spyer

Minecraft

Minecraft may get repetitive alone,but when playing multiplayer it's endless. Lots of youtubers play minecraft for most of there subscribers.

Exactly why I'm trying to find people/servers to play with on xbox... gets lonely even with my sister.

Minecraft never gets repetitive on PC, because you can do everything. You can play around with mods, custom maps, custom skins, and thousands of active servers. You also get better and earlier updates. I own Minecraft on both PC and Xbox, and I have to say that the PC version is ten times better. Minecraft on PC is equally enjoyable in both single play and multiplayer.

• Upvote 2

Minecraft never gets repetitive on PC, because you can do everything. You can play around with mods, custom maps, custom skins, and thousands of active servers. You also get better and earlier updates. I own Minecraft on both PC and Xbox, and I have to say that the PC version is ten times better. Minecraft on PC is equally enjoyable in both single play and multiplayer.

Not to mention you can make your own skin for free on PC and not have to pay.  8-) I really regret buying minecraft for xbox because of how monetized it has become, we don't have any cool mods like PC does, not even the basic stuff like lwc to protect your chests. 

Twitch TV and Minecraft now are in a partnership and you can stream a Minecraft game live by hitting F6. It's a really cool concept, actually, so that I don't have to find recording software that will infect my laptop.

On another note, Dark Oak trees are my new favorite trees.

I buy the limited ones like the Halloween one,the summer one,and the Christmas one. I usually buy the year-round ones when I have Microsoft points to burn.

Yeah but,aren't those free?

I buy the limited ones like the Halloween one,the summer one,and the Christmas one. I usually buy the year-round ones when I have Microsoft points to burn.

Yeah but,aren't those free?
Halloween is but summer and Christmas arent

(time to revive a thread again...)

minecraft was fun but I grew out of it since everyone is 10 and rage too much. I play on xbox sometimes but they update it like twice a year whereas on PC they do it like once or twice a month with lots of new things. Dang PC wont download stuff :( O.K. this thread can die again...

Trololol

I hear you guys like Minecraft? :D 

TROLOLOLOLOL DOING SERVICES FOR COMMUNITY IS GEWD.

Its a nice game to play, very relaxing.

I know you're new to the forum Joykiller and I hope you'll stay but the mods and most members frown upon quoting a post from a long time ago as you can see Spyer made the post last year. Just a friendly reminder.

minecraft was fun but I grew out of it since everyone is 10 and rage too much. I play on xbox sometimes but they update it like twice a year whereas on PC they do it like once or twice a month with lots of new things. Dang PC wont download stuff :( O.K. this thread can die again...

That's because it's harder to update since it's different architecture and stuff. But games like payday 2 or team fortress 2 on xbox NEVER got updated.

That's because it's harder to update since it's different architecture and stuff. But games like payday 2 or team fortress 2 on xbox NEVER got updated.

They will probuably make a payday 3 or a team fortress 3 but I'm near positive they wont make a minecraft 2 so they put updates in the newwer game.

So I'm thinking about getting an Xbox One to play 3 games:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

Destiny

Kingdom Hearts 3

Should I get it?

Destiny

Kingdom Hearts 3

Should I get it?

Minecraft console editions are always dumbed down and are meh in it's updates. I'd recommend just getting the PC version, but Xbox editions have an a good multiplayer, but only up to 8 people.

Destiny

Kingdom Hearts 3

Should I get it?

Never buy a console just to play only a couple of games. Minecraft is releasing on PS4 as well, but it's probably better on Xbox One. As for Destiny.. Sony, Activision and Bungie seem to have made it clear that Destiny is better on Sony platforms, however I'm sure it's fine for Xbox if you don't care for exclusives.

As for KH3, can't give an opinion. Don't know anything at all about that game.

I like it, just it gets boring when you play alone for a while.

Which is why you join servers.

Some people even host servers for those of you who've pirated the PC version.

Well, multiplayer is fun but people are always being jerks and are never merciful. They call anyone, even the most experienced crafter a newb. I hate on the splash screen how they say "Awesome community!" When the community really sucks. And, please tell me if I'm not mistaken (I don't play it on PC) but can't members with real version host servers to?

1.10 has been released, and I really like the new additions like new End structures, Shulkers, polar bears and the zombie and skeleton variants.

Also the wings from 1.9 are amazing I love them

1.10 has been released, and I really like the new additions like new End structures, Shulkers, polar bears and the zombie and skeleton variants.

Also the wings from 1.9 are amazing I love them

I'm excited for when it comes to console in 2018!

Battle mode just came out (well, I say that, even though it's been out for a while). It's the best update since TU19. It's the closest us console peasants have to servers, but I think it's more balanced.