Spyer

Minecraft

I sort of like it. Good time waster if I don't want to play anything else, but I think Minecraft is overrated.

• Upvote 1

Anyone play Minecraft on PC? Which is a better version than the XBOX (In my opinion)

Sadly not everyone has a good PC to run it,

But anyway, how did this thread go under my radar, this is my favorite sandbox game and it's close to one of the best.(MY OPINION)

Minecraft doesn't need a good PC, even my college computers can run it smooth, and they are pretty crap, looks nice but crap.

Well I can't run it on my computer so there must be worse computers than what you've seen.

• Upvote 1

I like it, just it gets boring when you play alone for a while.

Which is why you join servers.

Some people even host servers for those of you who've pirated the PC version.

I loved Minecraft until I realized how much time I was wasting on it. So many people I know waste their lives on Minecraft, and it's pretty pathetic. It's so overrated too, I mean vanilla Minecraft gets pretty boring after a while. If it wasn't for creative people making mods and stuff to add to the game, I can imagine it would've died a while ago. (Honestly, Notch hasn't made a single successful game since Minecraft, so yeah.)

• Upvote 1

If you want to play Minecraft in an adventure way, you should try Cube World! It is a true RPG, unlike Minecraft. It is like a Zelda and Minecraft mix. 

I like Minecraft, even though it's on my laptop and runs an average of 45 FPS. It's fun with all the stuffs that people create every day. Especially the Hexxit modpack. The fun is worth the 20 FPS.