Fossa

Free Star Heads For Everyone!

I am giving away any star heads that you want for free! FREE! Just leave a request with your gamertag or message me on here and i will see to it that you be given the star heads you desire! :)

Edited by Fossa
  • Upvote 4

well i am looking for catcontrol, toast,lavalamp, and tiny monkey.

yeah post your gamertag and ill invite you

Spyer2k

I don't need any I am just getting them for my brother ( PityPistol44 ) because his live ran out, so... whatever you have spares of xD I don't care but if you have spares which I doubt you will I'd take them for mah bro dood.

A lot of people have asked.. and I was third to ask so do I get put above their orders? xD First come first served.

I only want a few, around 2 or 3. I'll show my brother all the star heads and let him choose if you really have them all

Edited by Spyer

Spyer2k

I don't need any I am just getting them for my brother ( PityPistol44 ) because his live ran out, so... whatever you have spares of xD I don't care but if you have spares which I doubt you will I'd take them for mah bro dood.

He has everything... :o

I am giving away any star heads that you want for free! FREE! Just leave a request with your gamertag or message me on here and i will see to it that you be given the star heads you desire! :)

gt: masterlaxer10

I am in need of a Winston head. It's the last one I need :)

I would love to have the tiny monkey and I have a friend who wants cat control. My gt is jbrennon.

Edited by JBrennon