Fossa

Free Star Heads For Everyone!

Fossa, I don't mean to be too suspicious, but are you getting all these heads from coping a profile with all the heads over and over again, effectively duplicating the heads?

If so, I don't know if its bad because you're giving them out, but it might be bad...

That can be done?

Fossa, I don't mean to be too suspicious, but are you getting all these heads from coping a profile with all the heads over and over again, effectively duplicating the heads?

If so, I don't know if its bad because you're giving them out, but it might be bad...

That can be done?

You don't really think Fossa's spending hours a day trading for more star heads so that he can just give them away for free do you? Most of the people on the forum have a hard time finding just one of these heads.

That can be done?

You don't really think Fossa's spending hours a day trading for more star heads so that he can just give them away for free do you? Most of the people on the forum have a hard time finding just one of these heads.

That would be a waste of brain cells and life;to spend hours on end getting star heads.(Like I used to :cry: )

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

I shouldn't say this, but 

he is copying the heads off a usb stick onto a silver account and trading those heads to his main whenever he gives one away.

Edited by Hazard

Gamertag: MCraftBro I REALLY NEED lava lamp, Wall master, KING, grenade, barbarian, Alien from alien hominid, Lava lamp, and Siren... PLZ

Gamertag: MCraftBro I REALLY NEED lava lamp, Wall master, KING, grenade, barbarian, Alien from alien hominid, Lava lamp, and Siren... PLZ

Wall master? 

And what's up with Backup Sidekick being dead/retired.Go for 1000 posts!Go for 1000 posts!Go for 1000 posts! everyone chant with me.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Wall master? 

He probably means Gerard.

Nice TLoZ reference though.

Edited by Memor

I am giving away any star heads that you want for free! FREE! Just leave a request with your gamertag or message me on here and i will see to it that you be given the star heads you desire! :)

are you still doing this ?

Mr. Fossa almighty wait for me to get the game this weekend. February 8-9. I'll just give you my gt

M80 Mars Jr

could i have dounut , 25 % off and paul

gt: D34TH BANANA

date: 6 of feb 

message me if possible 

Edited by drybones

I'm just saying that Fossa is not alive anymore most likely.  He shows up every 4 months, and only ends up giving 5 heads out.  At least be thorough like Mr. Star was.

I'm just saying that Fossa is not alive anymore most likely.  He shows up every 4 months, and only ends up giving 5 heads out.  At least be thorough like Mr. Star was.

Looks like I'll be waiting a while longer for my heads. *grumble*

I am giving away any star heads that you want for free! FREE! Just leave a request with your gamertag or message me on here and i will see to it that you be given the star heads you desire! :)

hey,if this thing is still going, and you have infinite star heads, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! And I traded lots of my stars in the past for crappy heads when I was a noob, sooooooooo, I will take some if u r still checking this thing.All I want are the animated ones, but if you have infinite star heads like they say, no pressure,i'll take some if they get toooooooo heavy (wink wink)   ;D GT:Enderlord524