Free Star Heads For Everyone!

Lol

Fossa : " Busy with school, not ignoring. "

Person 1 : " Can I have this head pls? "

Person 2 : " This head pls

Person 3 : " This head and that head pls "

Memor : " He left the forums "

Person 4 : " Can I have Lava Lamp pls "

Even if he did stop giving away the free heads it was never his job to give them away.

He was just doing it to be kind. 

Edited by Spyer

Since he left the forums.

guys this topic is still open. sorry if you think im ignoring you but schools had me busy and little time to get on xbox

I disagree.

Never assume, Memor.  You know what they say when you assume...

>guys this topic is still open. sorry if you think im ignoring you but schools had me busy and little time to get on xbox

I disagree.

Weeeelll... He's dead for now...

Wow, so this is akward... Fossa is... a zombie.  I raised him from the dead a couple months back as a school project, things got weird between us, there was a girl that got in the way, you know the whole big sheebang.  Anyway, long story short, I had to pull the plug, he started to think that he had free will and such, like he could make decisions for himself and find true love again etc.  His arm fell off once at a drive in movie we went on as a double date, I had to staple it back on, it really wasn't pretty with the corroded blood and smell of sulfur, (it's amazing how much sulfur you have to use to reanimate a dead body).

Anyway, I decided not to give him his regular dose of highly radioactive material one morning ant let him slip back in to the eternal arms of death.

Sorry for any hurt feelings!

>guys this topic is still open. sorry if you think im ignoring you but schools had me busy and little time to get on xbox

I disagree.

In Memor's defense, Fossa posted that comment two months ago, while Memor's assumption was posted on the 9th. Fossa was also last active on the 8th, so Memor's assumption could still be correct. You just placed the comments out of chronological order to make it seem as if Memor never read Fossa's post when it was, in reality, almost two months old.

I'm not trying to step on any toes here, I just don't think anyone should be ridiculed when thinking logically. 

• Upvote 2

Okay, I reported this thread a few days ago, requested a lock because Fossa is dead, so there's no point in this thread being around anymore, so why hasn't this been locked yet?!

Okay, I reported this thread a few days ago, requested a lock because Fossa is dead, so there's no point in this thread being around anymore, so why hasn't this been locked yet?!

Well there is no confirmation that he completely stopped going on the forums. He has been away for three weeks for the assumption of being busy with school work, but he could come back soon.

NVM I just think this thread is dead. 

Edited by FOXFRAGON

Just reporting a 'dead thread' does not mean that thread will be locked for definite. Reporting something allows us, as moderators, to review it and then make an informed, group decision on what to do with said something

We have decided to leave this particular thread open, in the event that Fossa returns. And that should be the end of it

• Upvote 2

How do you get "spare heads" do you just have another profile with the heads on it or something?

Exactly right.

could i perhaps have the cat day head? it's the only one that i'm missing, i will pay you 400 gems for it, PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU

GT: Tiktaalk x