TheBlacksmith07

Castle Crashers Ideas

Here you can post your ideas for Castle Crashers.It can be a new knight all the way to more downloadable content.My idea is The Behemoth should make a BOOK on Castle Crashers.You know, how to get all the characters,tips on beating bosses,all characters magic attacks, stuff like that.

post-19526-0-01167000-1377376280_thumb.jpg

Why do you always post that industrailknight picture?

Sigh, if you're trying to troll then it's not working, but if you are serious then I ask you this. How can you accuse me of something that I NEVER did, I never posted a picture of the Industrialist in my life! But if you are talking about my avatar then that doesn't even make sense, because I can't turn it off, however you have the choice to stop putting the same picture of the blacksmith(even when it's not related to the thread/post in any way) in your post as an attached image.

edit: you must be talking about my signature, to make your own signature, go edit your profile.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Hmm... I think they should write an actual book with a story based on the Green, Red, Orange, and Blue Knight! Give them names and give them characteristics that really only define that one Knight and make them different from the rest. Man, if I could write a story for Behemoth I so would! :D

Edited by Hatty117

This guy makes so much threads in the Castle Crashers section of this forum... And most of them aren't original, like this one. This topic is basically a copy of the DLC Ideas Thread.

Plus he is unaware of a rule that is in almost every forum, 'Don't double post.'

Edited by FOXFRAGON

FOX stop trying to get in everybody's buisness and correct their mistakes.I will realize my own mistakes, i don't need anybody's help.

Minimodding isn't against the forum rules. And you should ALREADY know the rules BEFORE you post. Not learn them after. Now if some rule changes that's one thing, but this isn't the case.

• Upvote 1

Guys this topic is for Castle Crashers Ideas ONLY.Not for.....Your...other...things.

On a dead forum like this, we gave up on stopping derailing since before I came here. As long as it isn't a combo cbreaker esqu post it's OT, usually.

Edited by T Diamond

Guys this topic is for Castle Crashers Ideas ONLY.Not for.....Your...other...things.

On a dead forum like this, we gave up on stopping derailing since before I came here. As long as it isn't a combo cbreaker esqu post it's OT, usually.

...I don't think anybody understands what you are saying...

...I don't think anybody understands what you are saying...

I understand, and still want to battle you

Well someone's cocky...

Or does he have hubris? I don't know, they're both very similar.

Or... is he afraid?

We'll see who's had the last laugh when you guys battle. I don't need to prove myself, as I've done the game around 29 times on insane mode, with almost everyone solo. And I can't challenge you guys. I have a ps3 only :(

It's very easy to win, and very easy to lose.

Trust me, I've gone against a few certain players, who actually posed a challenge...

Heh, anyone who's see Trickster in action would know better than to challenge him like that :)

I've been playing Castle Crashers since it came out and I couldn't take him in a duel.

Heh, anyone who's see Trickster in action would know better than to challenge him like that :)

I've been playing Castle Crashers since it came out and I couldn't take him in a duel.

My best is green knight.

He's the only 1 that I've used, who has successfully soloed the insane mode necromancer without a potion.

Everyone else besides Hatty and the blacksmith, I've soloed the insane mode necromancer with potions.

Working on doing it with Saracen and bear next.

Then anyone else I feel like using.

Edited by trickster2599

Knowing that The Behemoth has moved on to Battleblock Theater and other projects, I'd be happy if they just changed it so all attributes could go up to 30, and the characters could go up to 100.  That would mean you couldn't max out attributes till level 98, and you'd get one more bonus for hitting a "ten" level (10, 20, 30, 40, etc.).

My best is green knight.

He's the only 1 that I've used, who has successfully soloed the insane mode necromancer without a potion.

Everyone else besides Hatty and the blacksmith, I've soloed the insane mode necromancer with potions.

I've gotten close to doing that with Red Knight...but sadly, haven't managed to achieve a solo Insane Mode win without using potions yet.

I used green for it because I was determined to let my best guy win. Plus, people think he is 1 of the worst.

I think he's the 1 of the best because he requires more work in mastering him and his air game, which can be deadly if you know how to use him.

My best is green knight.

Working on doing it with Saracen and bear next.

Then anyone else I feel like using.

Now that's something we got in common.I only used the green knight too and he's my best.