vpustote

Ultimate Goal Finally Obtained!

EvilHat, I may or may not go for FIRST person to obtain a 6-digit leaderboard gem count.  After that, I am definitely done.... anyone and everyone will be free to pass me.  

Edited by vpustote

It's amazing how far the leaderboards have risen since then.

Let me guess, you still only have 300 gems?

Edited by vpustote

It's amazing how far the leaderboards have risen since then.

Let me guess, you still only have 300 gems?

Probably less, actually, since I've only played most of the story, and I don't think I've played online since the beta.  Except for that one Play With the Devs session.

Foxfragon, when I started my quest to number 1, I was rank 310 with 5,600 gems.

Dropped your pocket, I would say you should play, but then again the time to really play this game was last month.  Now everyone just wants SPECIAL HEADS....ahhfhghghahfhhfhfhgha!@@@!!!

• Upvote 1

Dropped your pocket, I would say you should play, but then again the time to really play this game was last month.  Now everyone just wants SPECIAL HEADS....ahhfhghghahfhhfhfhgha!@@@!!!

I'll give 1000 for winston.

What gamemode do you play the most to achieve this goal?

From  what he told me on XBL one day. He plays solo challenge for as long as he can not get bored, then online ball game, then he helps people with insane mode and such. He does this almost every day.

Edited by Memor

From  what he told me on XBL one day. He plays solo challenge for as long as he can not get bored, then online ball game, then he helps people with insane mode and such. He does this almost every day.

Wow... Kinda unbelievable that he doesn't have school/work. He is a true Battleblocker

I almost forgot. Congratulations to Pustote! This is what all true warriors strive for!