Hey everyone! It's me 8Bitten (CMoNeYno23 on Xbox Live) again, here to bring you my second playlist that I've been developing for the past three weeks! Get ready once again for "The Grandporeum"! Head over to the Community Theater and try it out!

Disclaimer: It's really difficult.

Story:
Remember the Grimporeum? Have any happy memories about the Grimporeum? Neither do I. Needless to say though, your performances certainly drew the masses! Over 25,000 patrons flooded your seats, watching with delight as you tempted fate with every buzzsaw-avoiding jump! With all that publicity, Grizzletuft made quite the fortune, all thanks to your efforts of course!
With all that cash he's been able to afford, paint, backdrops, and more traps! How great is that? Not very, atleast for you. Remember that tiny slip of paper you signed? NO? Well I do, and Grizzletuft certainly does too! That was a life-binding contract, so it looks like you're scheduled for another show... Yay? So prepare yourself once again for some astounding (albeit smaller scale) performances in Grizzletuft's newly refurbished Grandporeum!

Good luck!
(And a special thanks to everyone who helped me test it before release!)

Edited by 8Bitten

And one question: Is there going to be another animation? :3

Unfortunately no, I don't have the time to make another cutscene between school and other things. That, and the last one was an absolute pain to make (Over 20 hours of work went into it).

I hope you'll like the playlist though!

Your playlist was a masterpiece.  Levels were fun and deadly at the same time. Giving it three and a half stars for difficulty,  but I can't beat level seven in both the Grimporeum and Grandporeum.

I really liked these levels and you really did go a different direction from the Grimporeum which is refreshing.  The Grimporeum felt very cramped and worked well for the playlist, however the colors and layout of the levels felt more roomy and forgiving...

Until you face the challenges.

New puzzles that I haven't seen before, excellent use of space, and the challenges are forgiving so you never have the feeling that anything is impossible or only able to be accomplished by a perfect run.  Also, the gems were not in unreasonable locations, or locations that are unfair due to being in a random unmarked location.  If you pay attention you will find all of them.

I thought the second set of levels, 4-6, were much easier and shorter than the first set.  This actually worked well as I felt reassured that maybe I could complete the playlist.  I haven't seen that done before, it seems most people focus on an ever increasing difficulty, which means if you are struggling with 1-3: give up now.  Not so with this playlist, well organized!

I recommend anything by CMoNeYno23, and you can take that to the bank.

• Upvote 1

8Bitten you're now my favourite person.

Just when I thought no one would come out with something better than the Grimporeum BOOM you took the Grandporeum out of your hat.

I don't want to praise any level or trap or idea you came out with this time, because to me anything you made in this playlist was new and absolutely fun, I mean, when I play user made levels I'm always like "missed a gem... whatever" this doesn't happen in your ones, I'm amazed all the time about what you managed to create and I'm willing to squeeze every A++ from your levels.

I really admire your work, keep on block-ing!

5/5 stars and favourited.

Edited by Leurfe
  • Upvote 1

Just because someone makes a great playlist doesn't mean he/she is a god  :roll:

It's doesn't indeed, what's your point?

Loved this playlist, The traps were very original, I loved the colors and how you used the space of the level. All in all I give it a 5/5

I wouldn't be surprised if you get these levels on furrbottom's feature :)

• Upvote 1

Wanted to write a more in depth review. But I'm afraid I'll just be repeating myself. Love it. A+++

Lots of new kinds of puzzles that I have not seen before - and that's what I like best about it. 

• Upvote 1

Geez you made every level so hard! Even the secret level!

Edit: That wasnt nescessarily a compliment...

Edited by EvilHat
  • Upvote 1