Hello there fellow Battleblock Theater players! I am proud to announce that my playlist "Hattys Gift" has been released! 

If you would like to play it I will post all the playlist details below.

Difficulty- I would say its about normal.

Playlist Name- Hattys Gift

My GT- keiserkool

So go try it out on the community theater! Feel free to post any constructive criticism here.

Good Luck!

Hey keiserkool! First off I want to preface my entire post with the fact that I really enjoyed this playlist.

Ok, now let's delve into the actual review of the playlist. For starters, the puzzles and traps were great, mostly original, and gave a laid back, but still challenging feel. On the other hand there weren't specifically any new puzzles or ideas that amazed me, but you stuck to basic mechanics and made those shine, so it evens out. One of my only issues with the playlist was the color arrangement of blocks, it made it confusing at times as to where secrets were, or where they weren't. Although this is only a minor gripe, because they were all relatively easy to find, it's still a small falling point for the playlist. Along the lines of color arrangement there weren't any discernable patterns or shapes made by blocks, which, although not essential to a good playlist, still help to spruce it up and push it above the rest. Back to the positive, I saw one particular trap I really enjoyed, this was the trap with 2 laser beams pointed downwards, with ladders on either side of the climb, you know the one, yeah, it was great. Another positive was that you never really re-used any of your trap arrangements, and you kept things fresh.

Overall great playlist, I would love to see more from you in the future! 4.5/5 stars!

Hey keiserkool! First off I want to preface my entire post with the fact that I really enjoyed this playlist.

Ok, now let's delve into the actual review of the playlist. For starters, the puzzles and traps were great, mostly original, and gave a laid back, but still challenging feel. On the other hand there weren't specifically any new puzzles or ideas that amazed me, but you stuck to basic mechanics and made those shine, so it evens out. One of my only issues with the playlist was the color arrangement of blocks, it made it confusing at times as to where secrets were, or where they weren't. Although this is only a minor gripe, because they were all relatively easy to find, it's still a small falling point for the playlist. Along the lines of color arrangement there weren't any discernable patterns or shapes made by blocks, which, although not essential to a good playlist, still help to spruce it up and push it above the rest. Back to the positive, I saw one particular trap I really enjoyed, this was the trap with 2 laser beams pointed downwards, with ladders on either side of the climb, you know the one, yeah, it was great. Another positive was that you never really re-used any of your trap arrangements, and you kept things fresh.

Overall great playlist, I would love to see more from you in the future! 4.5/5 stars!

Thanks for the review 8Bitten! Being that this was my first playlist I was getting a feel of making different traps and making the levels challenging, but not too hard that the player gets so annoyed. Thank you for the great feedback and playing my playlist!

Though there were no new traps in this one, I had an overall great experience with this. It's very good for your first. I kind of wish there was more, I felt like there were only 3 or 4 traps each level. And one suggestion, try to put your strawberries in more challenging spots, instead of putting them were the average prisoner would go (Meaning where you need to go, put them where you dont need to go). Had a great time with this, keep up the good work!

4/5 and favorite.

Though there were no new traps in this one, I had an overall great experience with this. It's very good for your first. I kind of wish there was more, I felt like there were only 3 or 4 traps each level. And one suggestion, try to put your strawberries in more challenging spots, instead of putting them were the average prisoner would go (Meaning where you need to go, put them where you dont need to go). Had a great time with this, keep up the good work!

4/5 and favorite.

Thanks!

Dude, it was AWESOME.just those three tanks blocking the exit got me alot.Hey, will you try out my new level?(i used my dad's account to make it mine doesn't have X Box live yet)It's called Red VS Blue.Pick a side and defendyour exit and try to kill everybody who is on the other team and tries to sneak in your team's exit! Hint: Best results when playing with a friend.

Dude, it was AWESOME.just those three tanks blocking the exit got me alot.Hey, will you try out my new level?(i used my dad's account to make it mine doesn't have X Box live yet)It's called Red VS Blue.Pick a side and defendyour exit and try to kill everybody who is on the other team and tries to sneak in your team's exit! Hint: Best results when playing with a friend.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll be happy to try your levels. Just pm me the details.

I thought your playlist was well executed.  The few drawbacks that I felt could make this better would be to have the level colors more precise.  There were a lot of blocks just randomly colored which made it difficult to determine if you were drawing attention to a certain area, or if it was just secondary color by chance.

The other thing, that has become the trend, is that I am not a fan of spike blocks hidden by plants/decorations.  the decorations could indicate that you are drawing attention for a secret, or just death.  I don't enjoy dying when I'm trying to explore and make sure I've got everything.

Lastly I think the secret level could be a little more interesting, a little better hidden, and in a cooler area to reach.  I actually accidentally made it to the secret level.

Aside from those things, that are very easily fixed, I really enjoyed playing this playlist.  It was pretty straight forward, like many have said, and didn't offer anything new, but there was a consistency to the levels that I found appealing.  This playlist is obviously beatable on insane mode, which is something not many take into consideration.

I could see this playlist being featured if the color design and hidden spikes are changed, and I would very muchso enjoy replaying them!

I'd rate 3.5/5 stars, which is a good rating to me.  colors and traps changed I'd rate 4.5.