Sign in to follow this  
Bank

Offering 4.5K - 7.5K Gems For Winston

I currently have 49,900 gems exactly I'm offering 4.5k - 7.5k gems I have been scammed in multiple attempts to get winston so I signed up here to try and get one. I currently have every head in the game except winston so this is a serious offer. If you have it I would prefer you to add me on xbox asap but you can just message me on here for more info.

**NOTE** I will offer more gems if you want more, gems are nothing to me I have all heads that you can buy unlocked 

GT: Uwii

UPDATE It being national dog day winston is being given out so this is no longer an active offer

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!

Edited by Bank

Hey guy there's this guy named Fossa on this forum he gave me Winston for free so that's pretty swell.

Go check him out his Gt is Sly Fossa.

Hey guy there's this guy named Fossa on this forum he gave me Winston for free so that's pretty swell.

Go check him out his Gt is Sly Fossa.

Thanks!

i assume you own a Wii U?

Nope I wanted the GT Grii but it was taken so I did Uwii I own 0 nintendo consoles

i assume you own a Wii U?

Nope I wanted the GT Grii but it was taken so I did Uwii I own 0 nintendo consoles

How does Grii relate to Uwii? (phonetically speaking it sounds similar, but I still see no connection)