Bank

Giving Away 49,308 Gems And Tons Of Yarn!

Was this legit and should I do more?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Was this legit?

2. 2. Should I do this weekly or daily?

I got winston so I don't need gems anymore I am giving away my gems to the community if you want any just add me (GT is in my signature)

I will give a max amount of 500 gems per person and a max of 100 yarn per person

**If you can (NOT REQUIRED)** after you receive your Gems/Yarn post legit along with the amount you received from me, if this goes well I'll do these more often (Weekly/Daily)

*Fill this in with the gems/yarn you received from me if you are posting Legit*

received a total of

Gems: 1-500

Yarn: 1-100

Thanks and enjoy!

GT: Uwii

I'm curious.... why 100 yarn?  Why not 105?

Where did you get the gems?  Only 2 people on the leaderboards have gems that high.  

I realize that people can give you gems and that you can trade yarn, heads, etc for more gems, but that's really high for obtaining it by playing.  

Guys dont take his gems because he is a moder because it saed he has only colleted 300 and somthing gems on his player stats. yet he clames to have lodes more.

I can assure you the gems on my account are not modded I even told you that the gems were given to me by friends and a second account of mine.

I'm curious.... why 100 yarn?  Why not 105?

Where did you get the gems?  Only 2 people on the leaderboards have gems that high.  

I realize that people can give you gems and that you can trade yarn, heads, etc for more gems, but that's really high for obtaining it by playing.  

100 because I will be able to give an even amount of yarn away

And like I said to alianhomeaid456 all my gems were gifted to me by friends and moved from my second account to my current.

I can show no proof that they are from trades as you can tell but I assure you it is all legit.

Guys dont take his gems because he is a moder because it saed he has only colleted 300 and somthing gems on his player stats. yet he clames to have lodes more.

I can assure you the gems on my account are not modded I even told you that the gems were given to me by friends and a second account of mine.

>I'm curious.... why 100 yarn?  Why not 105?

100 because I will be able to give an even amount of yarn away

And like I said to alianhomeaid456 all my gems were gifted to me by friends and moved from my second account to my current.

I can show no proof that they are from trades as you can tell but I assure you it is all legit.

Ok sorry for jumping to conclutions its just you dont exspect that meany people to give away that meany gems to you my bad.

I was just curious.   I know where you are coming from.  Once you have that many gems, there's no use for them anymore.  

I used to give them to people so that they can have extra to trade with, but it appears as though special heads are easy to come by now.  

I'm more curious about the story behind an extra 50,000 gems. Even the top 10 spots only have around 20,000 gems, you'd have to have multiple people give you all of their gems plus you'd have to have a second account with tons of gems... So why aren't you using that account? Buying all the heads takes around 5,000 gems plus whatever you spent buying star heads so you had 55,050.

Story time? This is almost worthy of challenging vpustote's story.

Probably SOULSBEAR (got the wrong person the first post sorry) gave all of vpustote's gems to this guy and now the 50,000 gems is like the old maid.

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

Can no one be happy that he's just giving out free gems?

You can actually be happy and curious. I've heard there's a word that describes someone as happy and curious...? Edited by Backup sidekick

I agree with Backup sidekick... there's probably a good story that goes along with this.  

But think about this:

If he had 10 good friends give him 4000 gems each... there's 40,000 right there. 

OR

If he had 25 people give him 1600 gems each... there's 40,000.

OR 

If he scammed 100 people out of 400 gems... there's 40,000.  

I don't know, seems reasonable to make that many gems.