Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

Guess Who's Back For National Dog Day?

Ahhh, August 26th. Smack dab in the DOG days of summer. 

A day that officially recognizes man's best friend. According to national... institutes. Of America. And such. (Seriously, guys. Check it out.) 

We're puppy people at The Behemoth, so we're celebrating National Dog Day by bringing back Dan Paladin's bestest buddy!

... No, we're not sending Will Stamper to your doorstep. *coughcough* We're hooking y'all up with Winston!

FeaturePost_Winston.jpg

Starting from today through next Tuesday (September 3rd), simply boot up BattleBlock Theater and enter the Furbottom's Feature section to unlock Winston. No playlist completion required.

Pop him on your Prisoner noggin' and send those catguards flying. Then celebrate with dog biscuits, and hugs from your favorite furry friend!

Though if you don't have a canine companion handy, don't worry. We've got lots of pics of the real Winston and our whole fuzzy family on the official Behemoth Instagram for you to enjoy.

catguarddogtoy.jpg

Happy National Dog Day, everyone! Snap up Winston before he's gone... through September 3rd!

And people offer thousands of gems for Winston, I guess they went through a huuuuuuuge gem loss. This announcement definitely broke the Bbt gem commerce.

EDIT: Can someone fetch 1 to give it to me?

Edited by Thunder Knight

And people offer thousands of gems for Winston, I guess they went through a huuuuuuuge gem loss. This announcement definitely broke the Bbt gem commerce.

I thought you said you don't have Xbox?

This must be quite a slap in the face for Pustote.

R.I.P Forum   :cry:

Yes, it seems rather counter-productive, doesn't it?

• Upvote 1

I'M GONNA BUY ONE KAY? Gosh, I already wrote a topic about how I just started working and soon will get paid and then buy an Xbox 360. Not difficult to process at all, hope I was very clear (thanks for making me feel left out  :| )

I'M GONNA BUY ONE KAY? Gosh, I already wrote a topic about how I just started working and soon will get paid and then buy an Xbox 360. Not difficult to process at all, hope I was very clear (thanks for making me feel left out  :| )

Did you ever think about how he MIGHT NOT HAVE SEEN IT?

Meanwhile at behemoth...

Dan: National Dog Day? Never heard of it but meh. You get Winston! You get a Winston! You... Your the guy who paid 50k for Winston? oops.

• Upvote 1

R.I.P Forum   :cry:

R.I.P. winston threads in the gift shop for the next week. After that people will be asking for winston again, the gift shop will be full of new topics.

So rip forum? Hahahaha no. Rip bbt forum? Not even. Rip gift shop? Not at all.

If they only kept there give away's open for a day or couple then they would be more rare and this forum would be more active.

Simple way to get more members.

1. Choose a really hard (near impossible) feature.

2. Put a really demonic/evil looking head as the featured head to give that 'it's taunting me" effect.

3. Don't announce the feature (this is important).

4. After this, only a choice few who manually checked the feature will have it.

5. Watch the battleblockers flood into the forum.

Edited by Memor
  • Upvote 2

It's common logic, if I'm asking for a Winston I have reasons to.

This was bound to happen, seeing the uproar that happened after the community discovered him. And they're going to do it to all of them. Battleblock wasn't for the heads, it was for the game, which was ruined because of star head hunters.

Crazy idea, but will they rerelease furbottom on Abe Lincoln's birthday? (Anyone see that very subtle hint?)

Now, the rarest will be furbottom, then toast, then...

• Upvote 2

A message to the wonderful staff of the Behemoth forum,

On August 26th it will be National Dog day. In the past, your team has released special heads to coincide with special days, such as holidays and events similar to National Dog day. I understand that you have a planned schedule of when heads are released; however, I hope that it is possible to fit National Dog day into that schedule. Releasing a dog themed head, such as Winston, would be a wonderful way for your team to celebrate this day with all of your dog loving fans.

I hope that you will consider this day.

Sincerely,

A fan of Battle Block Theater

You're all welcome.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

I'M GONNA BUY ONE KAY? Gosh, I already wrote a topic about how I just started working and soon will get paid and then buy an Xbox 360. Not difficult to process at all, hope I was very clear (thanks for making me feel left out :| )
It's common logic, if I'm asking for a Winston I have reasons to.
Yeah I didn't see you were getting an Xbox, and I thought you were joking about someone getting you one since you made it so evident you didn't have an Xbox.

Ill get an extra for you just add me when you get your Xbox. And congrats, good decision!