Frost

Winston Re Released

Thought on it?

I think it's a dumb move, because now there isn't a "rarest" head, and the people who bought the head are now out a couple thousand gems

Me? Pretty pissed off just happy I'm not one of those people who spent Microsoft points on it,but I'm kind of mad

Edited by Percyman7312

I think it selfish to try to hoard star heads and gouge players for gems. It's not like anyone paid anything for these heads, and if they did then its not like anyone forced anyone to buy the head.

I didn't have furbottom or Winston, until sly fossa helped me out, but I was willing to wait for them because it was fun to me to collect them. There's always going to be heads someone missed, it's just not likely to be Winston anymore.

Me? Pretty pissed off just happy I'm not one of those people who spent Microsoft points on it,but I'm kind of mad

People who do that are really desperate its kind of a shame they didn't wait.

Edited by angelofdeath01

I'm ok with it, I only collected the star heads because its cool to say, "I have all the star heads", that and my favorite head is a normal head, so, my favorite head won't be re released, because its always released.

I only see one downfall to Winston being released again:

Now I can't tell who's good/not good in games when I see Winston... haha

Im happy. Now I can go into a game and actually expect to play something, instead of beggers pushing me to the trade room entrance. IM glad behemoth did this. Think about it. They did it for us. So we could finally play games like we used to in the olden days (AKA early 2013). 

• Upvote 1

Who cares! That'll simmer down the pesky traders for a while! (I hope..)

Now people don't have to beg for mine, you have no idea how many hosts exit a game if I don't sell them my Winston head, ruined my fun!

I really don't care, if only I had Bbt in the first place. I'll start worrying about collecting star heads once I purchase the game, then we'll see what kind of gamer community this is :)

I really don't care, if only I had Bbt in the first place. I'll start worrying about collecting star heads once I purchase the game, then we'll see what kind of gamer community this is :)

Why are you here again?

Why are you here again?

I'd like to ask you the same question.

I'm here because I appreciate what the Behemoth does, not just for Bbt. I bet you wouldn't know of their existence if it wasn't for Bbt and Castle Crashers, in the other hand I started playing/liking Dan's work from back in a day when Alien Hominid was created at Newgrounds.

Trust me, I have much more to tell then you do.

He still plays cc psn, memor.

What if I didn't? Would that make me less of a user, or take my right of commenting away? 

Edited by Thunder Knight

Why are you here again?

I'd like to ask you the same question.

I'm here because I appreciate what the Behemoth does, not just for Bbt. I bet you wouldn't know of their existence if it wasn't for Bbt and Castle Crashers, in the other hand I started playing/liking Dan's work from back in a day when Alien Hominid was created at Newgrounds.

Trust me, I have much more to tell then you do.

>He still plays cc psn, memor.

What if I didn't? Would that make me less of a user, or take my right of commenting away? 

Calm down, I don't mean to say that you shouldn't be here, I was merely curious about what brought you here.

With all the people who have been scammed trying to get Winston, and the 100 gem maximum for trading, I think it's a great idea.

The special heads shouldn't be super rare tokens that are nearly impossible to collect. If the original way to obtain a certain special head was to play online at the right time, that's how it should continue to be obtained. I don't see why The Behemoth would give players one way to receive a reward, then flip it around to force players to find another way.

You can't compare this to something like the Ambassador Program on the 3DS or the Max's Severed Head on TF2, which were meant to be rewards for early adopters. Behemoth has no reason to permanently restrict the availability of an in-game collectable just because it raised in value. Heck, I think it gives them more of a reason to re-release it.

Also, Thunder Knight and Memor, cool it. Memor, despite your intentions, your original post came off as slightly condescending. Thunder Knight, if you feel offended by something another user says, report them and we'll take care of it. Straying on something like this could lead to spam and flaming.

• Upvote 1

Also, Thunder Knight and Memor, cool it. Memor, despite your intentions, your original post came off as slightly condescending. Thunder Knight, if you feel offended by something another user says, report them and we'll take care of it. Straying on something like this could lead to spam and flaming.

The pep talk was completely unnecessary since I had no intention to reply to Memor's last comment. Don't try to predict what comes up next, it not only makes you look inaccurate, but also could offend me more than Memor's comment, which happened. According to what was instantly said, I could report your comment for supposing something that wasn't going to happen and therefore making me look like a troublemaker (offensive).

I just got upset with Memor's comment, that's all. I'm very expressive when it comes to things like this, never meaning to cause problems, just to let things out.

Edited by Thunder Knight

Can I report your comment if I find it offensive then? No need for the pep talk.

I dont see the logic in reporting a mod :P

The pep talk was completely unnecessary since I had no intention to reply to Memor's last comment. Don't try to predict what comes up next, it not only makes you look inaccurate, but also could offend me more than Memor's comment, which happened. According to what was instantly said, I could report your comment for supposing something that wasn't going to happen and therefore making me look like a troublemaker (offensive).

I just got upset with Memor's comment, that's all. I'm very expressive when it comes to things like this, never meaning to cause problems, just to let things out.

I didn't predict anything. I said it could lead to spamming and flaming, not that it would. I said so because it has in the past. You're not in trouble, and neither is Memor. My post was simply explaining what could have become of a situation like this. I don't know how either of you may behave in the future, so I'd rather play it safe and let you know how your posts could have led into problematic territory. I apologize if my post may have been unclear in that aspect, but it's never my intention to offend, especially during Mod-related business. Once again, though, neither of you are in trouble.

If you have anything further you'd like to talk to me about, please send me a private message. I'd rather not continue to use this thread for anything other than its intended purpose.

I dont see the logic in reporting a mod :P

It's not, by any means, against the rules to report a Mod. If anyone is worried by the behavior of a Mod, they should fill a report with their concerns.