Ross is love, Ross is life.

Also another thing I would like to point out.

"If you could, would you honestly look the people in your fan base in the eye and say that what your doing is OK? Arin, could you do the same to your friends, your family... to Jon? Keeping JonTron out of Game Grumps is wrong Arin, it's wrong and you know it. I-I... It hurts me to do this but... I'm going to have to dislike this video, like I have all the other Jon-less videos. I know that I'm at the cusp of a breakthrough and that I could save this channel by bringing Jon back, but I can't do it without you Arin. Meet the demands of the community, don't let Danny, Suzy, Ross, or Barry stop you, we have faith in you Arin. I know that in the end you'll do the right thing, so believe in yourself. Let's bring back JonTron :)"

This is one of the few comments that is being posted on nearly every new video of Game Grumps by Cronus Ampora. He's basically trying to raise attention to fire Barry, Danny, Suzy, and Ross, and get Jon back on the show. And it's obvious he's a troll. But I find it hilarious to see a new video and this guy writing speeches on the impossible. Your thoughts ladies and gentlemen? Do you think this could happen and is being done the wrong way? Or like me, think this guy is an idiot and find humor in his constant comments.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

At this panel we were told we're getting

640px-Grump_Cade.jpg

A new Grump show with a random cast and occasional guests!

They announced they'll be playing P.T. When it comes out.

Barry and Arin are collaborating on a sequalitis together which will be about ten minutes long. (Can't wait to see animated Barry)
Dan has been arrested once, but we already knew that, but no other grump has.

ROSS' ARTSYLE IS INSPIRED BY THE BEHEMOTH, SPECIFICALLY DAN PALADIN

Dan's Dad "lives" Dan

Dan says the sun is blue, but can't prove it.

Game Grumps is thinking about streaming in the future.

Ross just burned Arin about not making enough animations.

The next Starbomb album should be out by Christmas, the songs that are made right now are parodies of Mortal Kombat, God of War, and Smash Bros.

Ray was denied access to the Grump crew.

A girl next to Ray cosplayed as Lucina (woop woop)

2 new steam train animated done by the grumps.

I'll be updating this for those who don't wanna watch the video. 

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Hey look another Arin, Barry and Suzy Scare video

Preferred it when Arin, Danny and Ross did Dreadout mainly because of everyone getting pissed off at Ross being a scared.

• Upvote 1

The Grumps are playing Alien Hominid! Looking forward to seeing them beat this:

• Upvote 1

Did anyone else see the picture of Jon and Arin from Magfest this year? It made my heart happy. Also Danny commented on it simply saying "yaaaaaay!!". Picture and Danny comment can be found of the GG subreddit.

• Upvote 2

This is my favorite Game Grump Series out of all of them.

Its the boopinest game series I've ever watched.

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 4

I've really been enjoying their re-playthrough of Link to the Past. I enjoyed Jirard's playthrough of Sonic 3 & Knuckles as well. It was funny to hear all their past experiences in that one.

If people don't know Game Grumps created a side channel called 'GrumpOut'. And in this Q&A Egoraptor and Ross (RubberNinja) say that they were inspired by Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin and just the general Newgrounds crowd. Thought it would be fitting to put on the Behemoth Forum.  

I've fallen so far behind on the gamegrumps,  I haven't seen any of their series since FireRed.  I'm disappointed in myself now.