Make a guess at a star head that may be released. (Most likely, none will happen, but...)

(I guess this goes in the forum games section, and if there's a dupe, this should be locked but, for the time being...)

What do you think would be released? Personally, knowing all these random things be released, I wouldn't be surprised if we actually got a light bulb, (unless its there already), a pillow, or something really random. (Like a bag of trash or a troll face)

Hatty and CC King are certainties.  I'd bet a Jack-O-Lantern is coming, a turkey (or a turkey dinner!), and something for Christmas but I doubt we'd see a tree, probably a snowflake.

I recall a jack o latern being there already. Hatty and the king are certain and I know those for sure (well, except Hatty, but the king's been playable in the beta [i recall Dan gave someone it during the beta])

I do hope a Christmas 1 appears. (I'm taking a guess, but I think it could be Santa, but I could also be wrong; it could be an ornament or a snowflake)

Maybe thanksgiving would be Capricorn thing (I don't know what it's called, but it's shaped like a horn and has lots of fruits coming out of it)

I saw a hacker, (I don't have any proof -_-) but the Christmas is a wrapped present. and theres gonna be a CC troll and snakey, and a yeti.

Possibly. If its real, we don't want to spoil anything. I know for sure though. King is coming as seen in the play to earn video and Dan giving it away during the beta.

YEah, but we're not sure. They're ideas.

Personally, I think they're going to do a bunch of random things (Like a celing fan or a palm tree, etc) and a couple of ones from the ol games. They already did fatkid. And, I really hope we get cat heads. Those would be fun. Oh oh! We could have a cat head, like the ones from the trailer, the ones that aren't in the full game! That would be sooo cool!

YEah, but we're not sure. They're ideas.

Personally, I think they're going to do a bunch of random things (Like a celing fan or a palm tree, etc) and a couple of ones from the ol games. They already did fatkid. And, I really hope we get cat heads. Those would be fun. Oh oh! We could have a cat head, like the ones from the trailer, the ones that aren't in the full game! That would be sooo cool!

All the heads are allredy in the game.

I saw a hacker, (I don't have any proof -_-) but the Christmas is a wrapped present. and theres gonna be a CC troll and snakey, and a yeti.

Snakey and Yeti are great add-ons. If I had to guess I'd probably stipulate something completely random and out of this galaxy... How about an aboriginal monk with a tiger coat? Maybe a messed up rabbit for easter, and can't forget Rudolph,

Hmm, as there was a 25% off prisoner, and a 50% off prisoner, I think there will be a 75% off prisoner.

Then a 100% off.

That would be... very interesting. Just a headless prisoner?

I also agree that we'll probably see a 75% off and 100% off prisoner.  I'd bet we'd also get steamroll victims of the other 3 shapes.  Maybe a star steamroll victim too?

I'd bet that Dan and Tom are going to be heads as well.

A head without a face

The faceless headsman.

The original prisoner from the PDA games.

If we don't want to spoil anything, then why have this topic? Its about tell people what you think or know the star heads are going to be,

A leaked video with some star heads showed up in the forums. Even if you know some of them, we don't want others to find out. But personally, I think it would be awesome to have CC heads.

Like Snakey, troll, the necromancer, etc.

Edited by trickster2599

A head without a face

The faceless headsman.

The original prisoner from the PDA games.

>If we don't want to spoil anything, then why have this topic? Its about tell people what you think or know the star heads are going to be,

A leaked video with some star heads showed up in the forums. Even if you know some of them, we don't want others to find out. But personally, I think it would be awesome to have CC heads.

Like Snakey, troll, the necromancer, etc.

coughcough giraffey coughcough.