Sign in to follow this  
Frost

Lava, Cat, Monkey, Toast

Can I just say something?  Not against you, but everyone really. 

Why would anyone in the world want to buy special heads?  There's someone handing them out for free.  If someone does that, then gems go from being practically pointless to pretty much completely useless.  

Do you want just want gems?  If you get these gems, what are you going to do with them... buy more special heads?  Why would you buy more, you just sold the ones you had? 

Do you need gems?  Just ask someone who has tons of them, we will gladly hand them out.  Then what do you do with the gems... there's no point, they're practically pointless.  

The only reason for this post, in my opinion, is to scam people.  I didn't say you were scamming; I just said in my opinion.  But then again, your name is "Scammer".  

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you offered Cat Control in another topic for 300.

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 5

I sell the special heads, then hand gems to lower people so they can get more regular heads, just to help boost people, and I have a couple sets of every head so it doesn't matter to me if I have them or not

Why would anyone in the world want to buy special heads?  There's someone handing them out for free.  If someone does that, then gems go from being practically pointless to pretty much completely useless.  

Do you want just want gems?  If you get these gems, what are you going to do with them... buy more special heads?  Why would you buy more, you just sold the ones you had? 

Do you need gems?  Just ask someone who has tons of them, we will gladly hand them out.  Then what do you do with the gems... there's no point, they're practically pointless.  

The only reason for this post, in my opinion, is to scam people.  I didn't say you were scamming; I just said in my opinion.  But then again, your name is "Scammer".  

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you offered Cat Control in another topic for 300.

Yeah, I'm gonna ask Fossa to help me out later... After all, this is why the gaming community exists, to help each other out!

Yeah, I'm gonna ask Fossa to help me out later... After all, this is why the gaming community exists, to help each other out!

I wish more people realized that.