Sign in to follow this  
Minecraft

My Thought On Winston's Re-Release

Did you just call Winston ugly?! :evil:

EDIT: Actually, the head is just ugly. Real life Winston is adorable.

Edited by Minecraft
  • Upvote 1

Pros: No more annoying beggars

Cons: It is no longer worth anything. It is just an ugly head now (sorry!)

I wish they didn't re-release Winston. It is just a normal head that everyone has now. They should have made Winston a challenge to get like almost impossible....they just hand him out for free..

• Upvote 1

I wish they didn't re-release Winston. It is just a normal head that everyone has now. They should have made Winston a challenge to get like almost impossible....they just hand him out for free..

When Winston was first released, you had to do the multiplayer feature to get him. The singleplayer feature was Donuts.

When Winston was first released, you had to do the multiplayer feature to get him. The singleplayer feature was Donuts.

Yea.

The sole goal of Battleblock Theater was and will always be entertainment, not how much you flatter people to pay for something you received as a gift from the makers of the game.

I can full on guarantee you that people will be back in less than a month asking for Winston because they missed the re-release, just like they missed the release.

Yep. We need to get as many Winston's as we can. The future BBT players will buy them off of us lol