Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

Castle Crashers 5-Years & New Battleblock Special Prisoner

Five years ago, we released our second game title: Castle Crashers. It started off on Xbox LIVE, then a couple years later it was on PlayStation, and most recently we joined the Steam community.

Thanks to the support of our fans we were able to reach over 4 million downloads across the three different platforms since 2008! It has both motivated and allowed us to continue pursuing our dream of making original content for games.

For the super fans of Castle Crashers and our recently released Xbox LIVE title, BattleBlock Theater, we have unlocked a special prisoner just for you! This spottiest of animal orbs is being released into the puzzling world of BBT:

FeaturePost_GIRAFFEY.jpg

That's right, it's Giraffey!

All you have to do to get him is sign in to Xbox LIVE and boot up your full version of BattleBlock Theater. Once you’re in the game, click around a bit in the menus and Giraffey should unlock for you.

• Upvote 1

Hey you.....yeah you!I don't really want to say this.......It's embarassing....Ready?......It's not pretty.....Ok, here it goes.........Ugh.......OK, OK HERE IT GOES............BUCKLE YOUR PANTS!!!

I want to grow hair ALL over my body, and get tiny horns on my head just like you when I grow up giraffy! xD

Giraffy doesn't have one, so I won't have one! HES MA HERO!