It's sad he's got no love. I was sad when I had to make the decision to remove Siren from my star head poll.

On a completely different note....... 

BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO!

tumblr_mknko5Cx3n1s8njeuo1_r2_400.gif

• Upvote 1

It's sad he's got no love. I was sad when I had to make the decision to remove Siren from my star head poll.

On a completely different note....... 

BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO!

tumblr_mknko5Cx3n1s8njeuo1_r2_400.gif

Haha gamefemale, funny as ever.

This doesn't feel like spam at all or anything.

I seriously want to know why you hate me and have only been condescending to me since I signed up 8 months ago.  You like almost everybody else, but you hate me.

It's alarming how much you care about that head.

Very alarming.

That's a pretty bold statement to say that I hate you, Bbq, since you don't even know me.  Sorry if I think that a thread starting with post that has fifteen of the same exact picture in a row and giant colored text feels spammy to me.  But fine, if you want me to hate you, I can act like it.  I really can.  The fact of the matter is this: I see a post like yours, I think it looks like spam.  You accuse ME of hating you.  Ever think that maybe it's not me, but rather you?  Because I sure as heck don't hate you.  You're not my favorite person on the forums, but you're not my least favorite, either.  You have every right to believe what you want, but it takes a considerable amount of wrongdoing for me to hate someone.

That's a pretty bold statement to say that I hate you, Bbq, since you don't even know me.  Sorry if I think that a thread starting with post that has fifteen of the same exact picture in a row and giant colored text feels spammy to me.  But fine, if you want me to hate you, I can act like it.  I really can.  The fact of the matter is this: I see a post like yours, I think it looks like spam.  You accuse ME of hating you.  Ever think that maybe it's not me, but rather you?  Because I sure as heck don't hate you.  You're not my favorite person on the forums, but you're not my least favorite, either.  You have every right to believe what you want, but it takes a considerable amount of wrongdoing for me to hate someone.

Everybody knows that Mr. Dr. Pocket hates me the most because he's jelly of my creepy profile picture.

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14522-swags-return/

Does that remind you of anything?  That is how you were to me all the time.  Honestly, I don't even know why I came back, but I actually like hanging out with the newer members.  Unlike feeling rejected by all the older ones.  

I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary there.  You said you got banned from another forum, so you decided to come back here.  I was naturally wary of that.  You then proceeded to like your own post, which (at least back then) was a problem we were having, and I was pointing it out.  I don't see a single post in that thread proving that I "hate" you.  Hell, I don't see how those posts are even offensive to you.  That's how I always am, which brings me back to my original point of...

you don't even know me

Maybe it's your posting habits that lead me to criticize you, but I don't (and neither should you) care about who you are on any level beyond a member on a forum.  You could insult my mother, and yeah, I'd dislike you for that, but in the end, you're just a person on the internet, and you don't know me.  The same thing goes for you.  You shouldn't care if I criticize your posting.  If your posts were offensive or actual spam, you'd know, because we would have probably warned you, I'm just telling you my personal feelings on your posting habits.  In the case of a warning, THAT'S when you should care what I think, but until then, you really shouldn't take anything I (or anyone on the internet) say to heart.

I also really hate the word swag, but that's inconsequential. 

• Upvote 1

It was my favourite because of it's awesome animation, especially if you can pick it in any colour, but then I got Lava Lamp with an even better animation! :D

Does that remind you of anything?  That is how you were to me all the time.  Honestly, I don't even know why I came back, but I actually like hanging out with the newer members.  Unlike feeling rejected by all the older ones.  

I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary there.  You said you got banned from another forum, so you decided to come back here.  I was naturally wary of that.  You then proceeded to like your own post, which (at least back then) was a problem we were having, and I was pointing it out.  I don't see a single post in that thread proving that I "hate" you.  Hell, I don't see how those posts are even offensive to you.  That's how I always am, which brings me back to my original point of...

>you don't even know me

Maybe it's your posting habits that lead me to criticize you, but I don't (and neither should you) care about who you are on any level beyond a member on a forum.  You could insult my mother, and yeah, I'd dislike you for that, but in the end, you're just a person on the internet, and you don't know me.  The same thing goes for you.  You shouldn't care if I criticize your posting.  If your posts were offensive or actual spam, you'd know, because we would have probably warned you, I'm just telling you my personal feelings on your posting habits.  In the case of a warning, THAT'S when you should care what I think, but until then, you really shouldn't take anything I (or anyone on the internet) say to heart.

Can we all just sit down and have a nice cup of hot cocoa?

>you don't even k

now me

Can we all just sit down and have a nice cup of hot cocoa?

Someone burns there tongue drinking it, evil stares surround the room.... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1