Sign in to follow this  
JHeggie

Looking For Fatkid

Hey, this is like my first "real" post on this forum, as I've posted a few things on here but became inactive because of a busy schedule.

Anyways, I missed out on a few star heads because I didn't really have time to pick them up, one being Fatkid. So if anyone has any extras or is willing to part with theirs let me know. Thanks!

Hey JHeggie! Welcome back to the Behemoth Forum!

I suggest looking for a user called Fossa (his gamertag is Sly Fossa). He's a very generous dude, he recently handed out several star heads free of any gem cost. 

In case you feel interested, take a glance at the thread: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15771-free-star-heads-for-everyone/

I suggest looking for a user called Fossa (his gamertag is Sly Fossa). He's a very generous dude, he recently handed out several star heads free of any gem cost. 

In case you feel interested, take a glance at the thread: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15771-free-star-heads-for-everyone/

I dunno... Fossa hasn't posted for a while now...

I dunno... Fossa hasn't posted for a while now...

That doesn't mean anything. Maybe he doesn't feel like commenting for a little while...

I sent him a message on Xbox Live, so I'll have to see what he says. If he's done giving away heads it's fine, though. I don't wanna be a bother.

Nevertheless, thanks for the welcome, Thunder Knight!

I sent him a message on Xbox Live, so I'll have to see what he says. If he's done giving away heads it's fine, though. I don't wanna be a bother.

Nevertheless, thanks for the welcome, Thunder Knight!

You're very welcome :)

Hey, this is like my first "real" post on this forum, as I've posted a few things on here but became inactive because of a busy schedule.

Anyways, I missed out on a few star heads because I didn't really have time to pick them up, one being Fatkid. So if anyone has any extras or is willing to part with theirs let me know. Thanks!

I have a spare you can have.

Edited by The one winged angel

School for me is In a couple of days...not looking foward

How is school keeping you busy if you haven't started back yet?

memor,I'm not fossa

memor,I'm not fossa

Ah. Right. You're not.

I have a spare you can have.

If you don't mind, sure! My Xbox Live gamertag is the same as my username on here, shoot me a message whenever you'd be able to get on BBT.

I can trade you a fatkid head for free but i'm also looking for a cat control head.

I'm not sure if One Winged Angel and Fossa are still interested in still giving it away as they haven't messaged me or anything, so if you don't mind, sure! As I said above, my gamertag is the same as my username on here so just send me a message on there.