• Grenade
    • Acid bubble
    • Electric orb
    • Fireball
    • Airplane
    • Dodgeball
    • Your bare fists
    • Relief (Y button)

I use the dodgeball because I don't like using lethal weapons.

Pretty sure a plastic ball the size of your head smacking into you is pretty lethal.

I use the dodgeball because I don't like using lethal weapons.

Pretty sure a plastic ball the size of your head smacking into you is pretty lethal.

I usually stun them with the ball and use "Y" to kill everyone. I love the chain reaction it causes that's unlike any other explosive weapon.

Frog Bomb anyone? It's really useful in Muckle, fun to use and can be used as a platform. Plus it looks epic, what more could you ask?

but It walks slow and is easy to dodge

Not if you spam it enough that you basically trap the enemy. Frog bomb is also useful in some ball game levels to block the goal, which noobs use.

I am like Bipolarbear, I don't like weapons that kill, I like the force/energy ball, which is useful in all situations, from reflecting grenades back, pushing into water/laser/spikes, and getting to high ledges.

Not if you spam it enough that you basically trap the enemy. Frog bomb is also useful in some ball game levels to block the goal, which noobs use.

I am like Bipolarbear, I don't like weapons that kill, I like the force/energy ball, which is useful in all situations, from reflecting grenades back, pushing into water/laser/spikes, and getting to high ledges.

Such a liar. Everyone knows you use the boomerang for OBVIOUS reasons.

I heard the cats in the Australian version are kangaroos. Is that true?

Oh yeah! A true Aussie will always use a boomerang to hunt down those kangaroos. Unfortunately the kangaroos in the Aussie version jump a lot and stomp at you.