Sign in to follow this  
A Galvantula

I Just Realized...

None that you need... lol.

The only reason I brought this up is that I have all the currently released heads.

Shouldn't that give you some clues as to what kinds of players play Bbt?

1 - People who like The Behemoth and continue to support their games.

2 - Collectors, like me, obsessed with completion.

The only reason I brought this up is that I have all the currently released heads.

Exactly. I love Behemoth's games (haven't played AH yet). I just patiently wait for Friday to get the new head(s). What I don't like, is all the people who want to trade.

Exactly. I love Behemoth's games (haven't played AH yet). I just patiently wait for Friday to get the new head(s). What I don't like, is all the people who want to trade.

I don't understand what's wrong with that, I still don't have the game, so if I was to get it I would want all of the heads.

It's annoying to have so many people slam into the gift shop at the start of the game and want to spend about 30 minutes sitting there doing nothing but trading. Why don't the forum members just team up together rather than playing a quick match?

It's annoying to have so many people slam into the gift shop at the start of the game and want to spend about 30 minutes sitting there doing nothing but trading. Why don't the forum members just team up together rather than playing a quick match?

Some people don't even do that. Some just go in there to mess around and kill each other.

• Upvote 1

Some people don't even do that. Some just go in there to mess around and kill each other.

I am not sarcastic when I say give this man a medal. He truly deserves it for understanding what the game is about.

I just play against bots now. They don't want to trade and won't beg! How efficient! Proof robots are already better then humans.

Just play with a couple of mates, by mates I mean people you know instead of random people over the internet.

• Upvote 1

Well, I go random considering the begging has had a major drop recently, and if they go in the gift shop, I just go out.

98% of the people don't even know how to correctly play any of the arena matches because of the amount of time spent inside the gift. Out of that 98% about 90% aren't even in their to trade. So whenever someone exits the gift shop to start the arena game everyone just rage quits and if they don't rage quit then just sit still for all 3 maps until its over and time to go back to the gift shop.

My opinion is a few players are beggars but the rest still love to play BBT but also like to collect and trade heads because they are a big part of BBT

Your opinion is wrong.

My opinion is a few players are beggars but the rest still love to play BBT but also like to collect and trade heads because they are a big part of BBT

Your opinion is wrong.

It's an OPINION.

Your opinion is wrong.

It's an OPINION.

Opinions can be wrong. Someone can say my opinion on his opinion is wrong based on their opinion. In the end, almost everything is a fragile opinion.

Your opinion is wrong.

It's an OPINION.

Opinions can be wrong. Someone can say my opinion on his opinion is wrong based on their opinion. In the end, almost everything is a fragile opinion.

That's what I just said.