Sign in to follow this  
Hazard

Who Is Rarer?

What is rarer?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What special head is the rarest?

• Furbottom
    • Toast

Just look at the poll, in two days the one with the highest number of votes will be the rarest in the game and will be updated on my guide.

What authority do you have?

Honestly, does it matter if I have authority or not?  The community is voting so it doesn't matter who makes it.

• Upvote 2

Personally, Furbottom. He was the very first star head given out so it would make sense that it's the rarest head. The Toast was released a while later but through the Furbottom's Features and is only considered 'rare' imo is that it was only obtainable through the playlist, as in contrast to Furbottom where you just had to log in.

Honestly, does it matter if I have authority or not?  The community is voting so it doesn't matter who makes it.

How does the community have authority to make a claim? Rarity isn't an opinion it's a fact. You need cold hard numbers to back up a rarity claim not a survey poll.

If you want an accurate guide, this is not the way to make it.

Edited by T Diamond

How does the community have authority to make a claim? Rarity isn't an opinion it's a fact. You need cold hard numbers to back up a rarity claim not a survey poll.

Since its kinda hard to take survey of how many there are. We ask the community on their account of  trading with other players.I've seen WAY more furbottom then toast personally.

Since its kinda hard to take survey of how many there are. We ask the community on their account of  trading with other players.I've seen WAY more furbottom then toast personally.

But that's my point about surveys. You can't get accurate result from a poll, especially for things like this.

Plus your personal experience and the personal experience of others means nothing for how rare something is. It's almost a Monte Carlo fallacy to assume that one seeing something a certain amount of times dictates how rare or common it is. 

Edited by T Diamond

Not really much of a community, last time I checked there was over 300,000 people playing Battleblock theater and there's only 10,000 forum accounts. You also have to factor in the people that use there account which lowers that substantially. 

What do you suggest we do? Go check the heads of the 500,000 people who have played this game? I don't think so.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I think toast. He was a featured head, and purrham was a freebie. Half the people back then did the feature. But everyone went on, so half got both, and half got only purrham.

but furbottom featecher was not that known so it was less than half more like 35 out of 100 and like 65 out of 100 for toast

What do you suggest we do? Go check the heads of the 500,000 people who have played this game? I don't think so.

You either get a statement from Behemoth/Microsoft or see if you can get information on content using/obtaining.

I don't know what the fascination is with checking through the community. Seriously, it's a dumb idea. This is for a guide, something that is suppose to dictate 100% accurate information. It's crap like this that makes a guide untrustworthy, bad, and/or useless.

Just put them both 9. Since now those 2 are the rarest, why not just put them both 9 or even 10?

I just hope my prediction comes true and they rerelease furbottom on Abe Lincoln's birthday (or another day relating to him and his...)

Toast, they can easily just rerelease whenever.

Exactly! :D

Change it to "Which one are you missing?" so if someone is missing one you can tell which head people don't have on average. I know it isn't a perfect method, because some people have both or none, but it may give more information than some opinions.

Why is Toast so much rarer than any other Furbottom feature head? Shortest release time?

no its tiny monkey

I wasn't saying it's the rarest I'm asking why? I mean I have Toast (and Tiny Monkey) so I don't really care lol I'm just curious, other people above said it's just due to when they were released though so that makes more sense,

The cause of rarity is the fact that no one played the first few weeks, thats why everyone wanted winston and the chicken.