Sign in to follow this  
Thunder Knight

Bohemian Rhapsody

Have you ever listened to it? If you have, what are your thoughts on it, if you haven't, play the video below and share your thoughts as well!

In my opinion, this song is a legitimate lyrical/musical masterpiece, the different genres of music are so well blended, definitely one of my favorite songs.

Edited by Thunder Knight
  • Upvote 3

This reminds me of the Blue Oyster Cult thread haha. No discussion happens and people just talk about how they don't like your music.

I think it's a very overrated song in my opinion, but to be honest I'm surprised it's like so much. Normally songs like this are disliked by the public.

Tip for the future: just post music you like in the Music You're Listening ATM thread. If people like, then some discussion may happen. If people don't then we don't have another dead thread clogging up here (no offense)

This reminds me of the Blue Oyster Cult thread haha. No discussion happens and people just talk about how they don't like your music.

I think it's a very overrated song in my opinion, but to be honest I'm surprised it's like so much. Normally songs like this are disliked by the public.

Tip for the future: just post music you like in the Music You're Listening ATM thread. If people like, then some discussion may happen. If people don't then we don't have another dead thread clogging up here (no offense)

Thanks for the tip! It's a very exotic song... Most often it doesn't match people's criteria of a good song, but I never get bored of listening to it for some reason.

I like the intro and some of the other parts, but there are other parts that just cause pain in my ears. I'd say it's above-average, but not exactly great.

Yeah, it's pretty great. I think queen in general is a pretty nice band. Not my favorite band by any means, but I'd recommend it. 

also,

Freddie Mercury is a flubbing genius. I love this song so much :3

It's one of a kind.

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 1

I love this song, I know this statement is completely contradictory but I think objectively Nirvana and Queen are the best bands of all time, Bohemian Rhapsody is just a pleasure from start to finish, and whenever it leaves my mind something pleasant comes along to bring it back to me. That iconic scene in Wayne's World where they all sing it is quite memorable, I played the xylophone in my school band's version of the song, Rock Band 3 launched with the game, just everywhere I go it's there.

Great song, Queen will always be a part of the greatest in my eyes, and this song is some of the best proof of that

• Upvote 1

just everywhere I go it's there.

This is the reason I don't like this song.

Everyone I know wants to sing this everywhere. "Yay it's a field trip, what should we sing on the bus ride?" "Bohemian Rhapsody, of course!" "Hey we're singing Bohemian Rhapsody for the chorus concert, you should totally come!" "Dude I made a YouTube video where I'm singing Bohemian Rhapsody and I made it funny because I'm singing it to my dog!" "LOL dude that's awesome, that'd be totally weird though if it wasn't Bohemian Rhapsody" "OMG you have to watch this video of a drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody, you will totally laugh your a** off" "Dude this commercial has Bohemian Rhapsody in it! Now THAT is good advertising!" "Alright class, today we're going to be watching a helpful video that goes over Calculus concepts... to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody!" Just STOP IT PLEASE. It is not that good, and I don't see how people can listen to it so many times and still enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

just everywhere I go it's there.

Everyone I know wants to sing this everywhere. "Yay it's a field trip, what should we sing on the bus ride?" "Bohemian Rhapsody, of course!" "Hey we're singing Bohemian Rhapsody for the chorus concert, you should totally come!" "Dude I made a YouTube video where I'm singing Bohemian Rhapsody and I made it funny because I'm singing it to my dog!" "LOL dude that's awesome, that'd be totally weird though if it wasn't Bohemian Rhapsody" "OMG you have to watch this video of a drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody, you will totally laugh your a** off" "Dude this commercial has Bohemian Rhapsody in it! Now THAT is good advertising!" "Alright class, today we're going to be watching a helpful video that goes over Calculus concepts... to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody!" Just STOP IT PLEASE. It is not that good, and I don't see how people can listen to it so many times and still enjoy it.

I respect your opinion, but I think you're exaggerating.

• Upvote 1

Bohemian Rhapsody is apparently a lot more popular where you live. I do see where you're coming from, though, since everyone at my school does the same with "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey and now I hate that song.

Bohemian Rhapsody is apparently a lot more popular where you live. I do see where you're coming from, though, since everyone at my school does the same with "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey and now I hate that song.

Agreed, I can't stand it anymore too.

Yeah, "Don't Stop Believing" is pretty much what GG is describing for me, however I still can listen to the song, although I'd rather rock out to "Any Way You Want It" anyway....

Everyone get's there own opinion though..... for some stupid reason...

• Upvote 1

Hex was furious. He wanted revenge and this is how he got it. He set up the sting to kick in fifty years later when the gate was pre-scheduled for its first automatic tech upgrade. It was all planned out. He even arranged for his operatives to carry chess pieces to let you know he had finally gotten back at you. But fifty years is a long time; Hex got old, then he got senile. He completely forgot about the traps that he himself had set.

Oh, wait...

Hex was furious. He wanted revenge and this is how he got it. He set up the sting to kick in fifty years later when the gate was pre-scheduled for its first automatic tech upgrade. It was all planned out. He even arranged for his operatives to carry chess pieces to let you know he had finally gotten back at you. But fifty years is a long time; Hex got old, then he got senile. He completely forgot about the traps that he himself had set.

Oh, wait...

What in the planet are you talking about?