Sign in to follow this  
dP Cypher

Gta V: What Are You Gonna Do?

I will be getting GTA V midnight release. But I'm so shocked that I don't know what I wanna do first. From completing missions to just go around causing mayhem and enjoying this well built enviorment. So I wanna know, What are you gonna do when you get GT A V?

(Dont know if I duped. If I did I will request lock once notified)

Criticize me or not, I don't like GTA at all. I'm probably the only one though, most of my friends are super excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoy open world games, just not GTA.

I watched the trailer. The gameplay looks great, but the storyline... very recycled.

I have no money so I can't get the game....yet. However the first thing I would do is what I always do and start a massive cop chase and see how long I can last (after doing a couple of missions)

Edit: (spelling mistake)

Edited by Abz2141

This game's gonna be real big. It might just tie for GOTY with Bioshock: Infinite and The Last of Us.

Criticize me or not, I don't like GTA at all. I'm probably the only one though, most of my friends are super excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoy open world games, just not GTA.

I watched the trailer. The gameplay looks great, but the storyline... very recycled.

The storyline doesn't sound similar to any of the previous GTA. They usually focus on a single character, starting from scratch and making their way to the top, typically in a "scarface"-ish fashion. This one has three protagonists, one of which is already succesful from the get go.

I'll just assume you do not know the story of the previous issues. Your loss.

This game's gonna be real big. It might just tie for GOTY with Bioshock: Infinite and The Last of Us.

Yep, that's the general thought going through every gamer's mind at this point. I still think Bioshock deserves it.

If I end up getting it (Not pre-ordering or anything. Not too interested anyway) I would do what my friends and I do on GTA IV. We will be the best civilians ever. We obey traffic laws, stop at red lights, and drive around the city in a calm and orderly manner. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking of GTA, I don't think IV has aged very well to this point in time.

What a perfect time to make another one!

Edited by Turkey

Speaking of GTA, I don't think IV has aged very well to this point in time.

What a perfect time to make another one!

The truth of that made me chuckle.

If I end up getting it (Not pre-ordering or anything. Not too interested anyway) I would do what my friends and I do on GTA IV. We will be the best civilians ever. We obey traffic laws, stop at red lights, and drive around the city in a calm and orderly manner. 

I tried that once, gave up in frustration and shot everybody who witnessed it.