Sign in to follow this  
Derekis

How To Make Hard Levels?

I don't know why but everytime I make a playlist you guys say its way too easy. So how do you guys make hard but possible levels.

I need tips for:

To make challenging playlists.

To be better at this game (I rage at hard playlists.)

P.S Sorry if this is a dupe

I don't know why but everytime I make a playlist you guys say its way too easy. So how do you guys make hard but possible levels.

I need tips for:

To make challenging playlists.

To be better at this game (I rage at hard playlists.)

P.S Sorry if this is a dupe

I always make playlists but they're always too hard, no matter what I do.

(Morgan freeman voice) Some say it happened over night, others say they met on the moon when destroying hatty's hat. But Evil hat and derkis from the and forward teamed up and created the features playlist 43 times and counting. xD RANDOMNESS!

BTW Have teleporter blockings. so certain teleports work to get to different areas but the other areas are closed. (Its complicated.) OR have a buzz saw with ice under it and slime blocks on each side, its challenging. Or one of the cat control things with a lot of water and jumps, the cat control thing blasts you into the water, challenging too.

Ok, this is an evil, evil obstacle. Stand back ladies and gentlemen, when I say it is hard, I mean nobody but me and one other person has gotten by it perfectly the first time. 

Make a staircase of spike blocks aimed to the side with a reverse-staircase of fans each the same distance away. You have to move one way while jumping the other way. It's hard to explain so I can show it to you, my GT is Venomsnake100. I live in the EST, so don't expect me to be on at 5 a.m. for me when  it's 3 p.m. for you :P

I have some tips:

• Lasers are dead: a few lasers are fine, but many are not good unless you wanted to make a really hard level.
  • Reusing older tricks isn't good too, you should try to come up with original tricks instead of reusing them.
  • Signs: make sure you use them or people won't know what there doing.

BTW I based "lasers are dead." on the said is dead saying.

If you want to know how to make a hard level, check out mine. They are always difficult. Anyone who plays them ragequits  an curses and just rages due to difficulty. Just follow my lead:

At Arena, Community Theater:

Gamertag: Thatpikminguy

Level names: Deathatron 3000, Deathatron 3001, Deathatron 3002.

Or go to search level mode and go to Gamertag Thatpikminguy Level Type Any.

If you want to know how to make a hard level, check out mine. They are always difficult. Anyone who plays them ragequits  an curses and just rages due to difficulty. Just follow my lead:

At Arena, Community Theater:

Gamertag: Thatpikminguy

Level names: Deathatron 3000, Deathatron 3001, Deathatron 3002.

Or go to search level mode and go to Gamertag Thatpikminguy Level Type Any.

We may not want to have a playlist to rage on, it would probably be best to choose something not too hard.  Example: a vacuum cat behind spikes while you are in a tight spot with explosive blocks, this leads the player to timing his/her moves and not get killed. If you do not understand, I will show you my first level.  GT: TallishMass