Percyman7312

Battleblock Championship! Show Your Skill

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the wonderful behemoth forums! I'm happy to announce that a new idea has been created in my head its the battleblock theater championship games! Basically what it is, is a series of different game types like ball game soul snatcher muckle ect. The first 3 people that send me a message on xbox live will get to participate in the tournament.gt:Sonic CS 0203. And prizes you say? Oh yes the best part the first game that I will hold (which the date has not yet been decided) will be just for honor and there will be no prizes. The second game and on will have prizes ranging from gems to star heads! And when you send me the message to participate say your on the forums tell me your username on here,so I can tell everybody what an awesome boss you are! So get out there and show the battleblock community what your made of!

Eligibility:

Must own an Xbox 360

Must be on the forums

Must have battleblock theater (of course!)

Tournament times will be released every time i post that there will be one.i recommend to follow this topic if you would like to see when a tournament is and if you could make it :) stay fresh

Edited by Percyman7312
  • Upvote 1