Sign in to follow this  
Thunder Knight

What's The Strangest Gift You Ever Received?

Hay xiken lohvers! Today's thunderous topic is directly related to my birthday, which recently came by. I try to be as thankful as possible for incoming gifts, but sometimes there's no absolute way to at least accept them.

So, what's the strangest gift you ever received?

The weirdest gift I ever received has to be this elephant themed underwear. Do I need to add anything else? Self explanatory right?

Off the top of my head, a sweat rag.

I received it from the mayor of Nakagawa as a gift of hospitality. I have to admit though, with the raging heat going on right now, it's probably one of the more useful gifts I have received. 

Edited by T Diamond

A kit for taking care of your nails.  Fingernail and toenail clippers, tweezers, a comb, a nail cleaning brush, a mini pocket tool, and a file.  I actually use it almost daily for one reason or another.

A kit for taking care of your nails.  Fingernail and toenail clippers, tweezers, a comb, a nail cleaning brush, a mini pocket tool, and a file.  I actually use it almost daily for one reason or another.

I'd love to get one of those! Always find myself searching for the clippers.

I got an American 100 dollar note from my uncle that came from Texas, America, and he said "Here you go boy, you can go buy stuff." How can I buy stuff in Australia with American money lol So instead of keeping it as a souvenir I just went to the bank and converted it. 

I have two grandmas. The one that understands me, and got me stuff that I'd like, and then the one that still thinks I'm 8 years old. The one that thinks I'm an 8 year old bought me some pink dancing thing about 2 years ago.

I want to post a picture of it, but I inhumanely disposed of it, and I can't for the life of me find a picture of it online.

I hate to sound ungrateful for stuff I've received, but my grandma gives me the weirdest stuff. She gave my brother and I boxes of Q-tips, just because the boxes looked cool. She's also given me the exact same "Toddler's Guide to the Baltimore Orioles" picture book at least 3 times in the past several years.

She also tried to give me a belt that my Uncle left at her house.

Edited by Turkey

I made somewhat of a fool out of myself. Delete postttttt

Edited by Turkey

I once got AIDS from my brother's ex-girlfriend for Christmas.

I hope you're kidding. If I knew I had AIDS, I'd be out and about and never touch the computer again.

There's a link in his post.

• Upvote 1

I made somewhat of a fool out of myself. Delete postttttt

I don't believe in deleting posts.

You have to learn from your past mistakes :3

As for gifts, I was given the gift of an article in my senior year book about how I was the Gangnam Style master during prom.

And I blew a kiss to all of my fans supposedly.

I don't remember doing that.

• Upvote 1