FOXFRAGON

Level Maker For Pc?

Level Maker for PC  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

Battleblock Theater is exclusive to Xbox, but can we have a level maker for PC?

It would be a lot easier to make levels on PC with the mouse. The map maker will only let you create levels and playlists, but it shouldn't let you test the levels, because it would be just like playing a normal game. Once you finished with a level or playlist, you save it to a USB/Portable HDD then plug it into your XBOX. Run Battleblock Theater and then load the levels and playlists from that USB/Portable HDD.

Good idea?

I want dat Battleblock Theater to da PC, ma xbox is not amazing cus it doesnt have gold

Sadly I don't think that will happen, because Battleblock Theater is exclusive to Xbox. But maybe, since Microsoft owns both Xbox and PC (Windows).

Not much people like the idea. :/

Wherever did you get that from? Whenever I try to make a level I quickly get bored because it's so tedious, so a level maker on PC would be simply incredible. Besides, a whopping ONE PERSON had posted. Don't sell yourself so short.

Not much people like the idea. :/

Wherever did you get that from? Whenever I try to make a level I quickly get bored because it's so tedious, so a level maker on PC would be simply incredible. Besides, a whopping ONE PERSON had posted. Don't sell yourself so short.

Yeh I guess i shouldn't. I just edited my post. :)

Think someone else posted something similar to this, but to do with an app?

An app/pc program would be handy, fact. Whether enough people would choose to use it or not is the only thing that questions it's worth.

I for one would fully support the idea!

I believe one of the mods said this before, but play testing the level is essential. If you could import it to the xbox from the computer, you'd have to rework almost everything.

I believe one of the mods said this before, but play testing the level is essential. If you could import it to the xbox from the computer, you'd have to rework almost everything.

But since you made the base of the level, reworking everything else should be easy.