Sign in to follow this  
Thunder Knight

Castle Crashers? Oh No... Wait?!

Amadores de frango assado, I present you this very interesting piece of game also introduced at PAX... I won't even say much, just watch the trailer:

It comes out on September 18th, I'll definitely be getting this one, looks fun :P

You really ought to make your topic titles more concise and less vague sounding-ish.

Speaking of which I'm not really digging the artstyle.

And the gameplay does look a bit slower paced than Castle Crashers.

But overall it looks solid.

Castle crashers confirmed for first and only beat them up action game, double dragon revealed to be 'merely a clone' says video game expert.

Hey...anybody notice the audince if from BattleBlock Theater and the way they fight is from Castle Crashers?Copy cats!I hope this game never comes out!

Edited by TheBlacksmith07

Castlecrock Theater, huh?

Looks pretty fun. I just wish I was lazy enough to buy games of XBLA.

Edited by Turkey

They did steal ideas from BB and Castle Crashers. It will be good but never as good as them.

Explain how they stole ideas from BBT and CC.

Castle Crashers is not the first beat-em up, nor is it the most inventive of them all. (It was excellent because of the way the features blended and made sense, and its execution.)

Nothing in this game screams BBT, and an in-game audience is nothing new.

You've had an audience cheering for you since Super Smash Bros 64! (or even further back possibly?)

• Upvote 3

You really ought to make your topic titles more concise and less vague sounding-ish.

Answer the question I inboxed you and I promise I'll try to be as concise as possible. The title is written as it is for a reason, because I'm stoopid so far it has proved to be efficient.

They did steal ideas from BB and Castle Crashers. It will be good but never as good as them.

Steal ideas? Like behemoth has a safe that contains all the magical goodness of bbt and cc? More like borrowed buddy.

Whats the big whoop any ways? It's just another side scrolling beat em up, believe it or not, its a genre that exists so, MYAAH

Emagerd everybiddies tehy totla stole Streets of Ragez gameplayz and teh bBTs audiences don't forget the Duble Dragoon too, they is so stealing they should be sueded.

Oh my gewd guise, they also stolez teh audiences from Paper Marioz as wells and it is just remskinned Castle cRashers they shood just give up.

• Upvote 3

Oh yeah, I saw this at PAX, too. Looks pretty fun and I'm looking forward to it. Yeah, sure, it looks kinda like you took BBT and Castle Crashers and mixed a little bit of Paper Mario, but... eh, whatever.

As long as it's fun, I guess. No need to come up with something super different and inventive every time.

I got coupons as well, for this and some viking crap. I'll either use them or trade them for trading cards (probably the latter) depending on what I hear about them.

Edited by GoldenGhost

I got coupons as well, for this and some viking crap. I'll either use them or trade them for trading cards (probably the latter) depending on what I hear about them.

I already bought Volgaar, because that game is anything but crap.  But I don't know about Foul Play.

I'd recommend watching Pocket's Let's Play of it, it's very good so far, and as far as the game itself, it seems like something I'd really enjoy if I could get past the off-putting art style, which I'm not sure I can... eh, looks super fun though