Backup sidekick

The Useless Quote Game

The game is simple, if you find a post that someone has made that is completely useless, out of place, worded badly, makes no sense, etc... copy and paste that quote below!

Check back and see if any of your quotes have made the cut!

(ps, anything from count to 100, or users vs mods is not allowed on this thread because there is NOTHING of importance on those threads)

Comments regarding the user who posted the original quote or your opinion of their quote is not allowed.  Simply post the quote and allow people to view the source of the quote if they choose.

I'll Start:

The game is simple, if you find a post that someone has made that is completely useless, out of place, worded badly, makes no sense, etc... copy and paste that quote below!

(ps, anything from count to 100, or users vs mods is not allowed on this thread because there is NOTHING of importance on those threads)

Comments regarding the user who posted the original quote or your opinion of their quote is not allowed. Simply post the quote and allow people to view the source of the quote if they choose.

I'll Start:

Edited by Backup sidekick

I think everyone has said something, or many things, that are worthless. If you find something meeting the description feel free to post it. But don't mock or humiliate, that's why no comments. If you find something you posted here, find something useless posted by the person who "caught" you.

I'm sure ill have a lot show up since I don't say anything valuable.

Right... a game in which you call other people's posts useless and involving them in this. basically pointing at people and yelling that they posted something useless. I'm gonna keep an eye on this topic.
Thanks turkey.

Right... a game in which you call other people's posts useless and involving them in this. basically pointing at people and yelling that they posted something useless. I'm gonna keep an eye on this topic.

Koen: deal. Lock if it gets out of hand, this is supposed to fun but not harassing. If it changes then the point is missed.

Koen: deal. Lock if it gets out of hand, this is supposed to fun but not harassing. If it changes then the point is missed.

Emagerd everybiddies tehy totla stole Streets of Ragez gameplayz and teh bBTs audiences don't forget the Duble Dragoon too, they is so stealing they should be sueded.

Oh my gewd guise, they also stolez teh audiences from Paper Marioz as wells and it is just remskinned Castle cRashers they shood just give up.

Comments regarding the user who posted the original quote or your opinion of their quote is not allowed.  Simply post the quote and allow people to view the source of the quote if they choose.

I'll Start: 

Edited by BiPolarBear

I'm thinking about starting a collection of pyropixel270 comments:

It's better than telling you my real location. (Playing poker with the slenderman, hermaeus mora(the deadra), clap trap, master chief, and Wheatley in the inventory. Or a cabin. Witch ever comes first.)

Edited by Thunder Knight

I'm thinking about starting a collection of pyropixel270 comments:

It's better than telling you my real location. (Playing poker with the slenderman, hermaeus mora(the deadra), clap trap, master chief, and Wheatley in the inventory. Or a cabin. Witch ever comes first.)

Darnit! You beat me to it!