Dan seems like a pretty cool guy. I don't mean to be a complete suckup here, but, I've been to a lot of video game forums. And VERY rarely, do I see the the actual founders of a game company actually interact with their community, at least on the same level that Dan seems to. When they do, it always tends to seem like somebody's in trouble, or something. So, kudos and thanks, Dan. That's all.

I totally agree since the behemoth isn't really a huge company (no offence behemoth) it makes it easy for them to speak to there friends because there's only a few of them and they have time to look at posts and answer them

Dan seems like a pretty cool guy. I don't mean to be a complete suckup here, but, I've been to a lot of video game forums. And VERY rarely, do I see the the actual founders of a game company actually interact with their community, at least on the same level that Dan seems to. When they do, it always tends to seem like somebody's in trouble, or something. So, kudos and thanks, Dan. That's all.

Yeah it is very cool but there not on here that often. 

And on the EPIC forums I could have sworn that CliffyB or some of the staff used to post

I just realized your tags in this topic...in that case shut up and get off these forums then

Right. I'm just going to add that, even though you probably didn't read the opening post, not liking someone (for instance dan, but it can be anyone) is perfectly fine. So what if someone doesn't like someone you do like, does that mean you can just be a jerk to the guy? no. He has the right to say he doesn't like danp (even though his post clearly says otherwise) and if you want everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion to shut up and leave, well maybe you should be the one leaving because such behaviour is not endorsed on this forum. Everyone's allowed to speak their mind here as long as they're following our rules, so don't be a jerk just because you don't agree with them.

Now back on topic.

I just realized your tags in this topic...in that case shut up and get off these forums then

Right. I'm just going to add that, even though you probably didn't read the opening post, not liking someone (for instance dan, but it can be anyone) is perfectly fine. So what if someone doesn't like someone you do like, does that mean you can just be a jerk to the guy? no. He has the right to say he doesn't like danp (even though his post clearly says otherwise) and if you want everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion to shut up and leave, well maybe you should be the one leaving because such behaviour is not endorsed on this forum. Everyone's allowed to speak their mind here as long as they're following our rules, so don't be a jerk just because you don't agree with them.

Now back on topic.

Just to clarify, Percyman has it backwards. My post was the sincere part, the tags were the joke. Dan IS a really cool guy for communicating with his fanbase the way that he does. I've really never seen it too much (though, I have seen it, rarely) on forums like this, and I find it to be a really admirable trait in someone that's in Dan's position. 

Just to clarify, Percyman has it backwards. My post was the sincere part, the tags were the joke. Dan IS a really cool guy for communicating with his fanbase the way that he does. I've really never seen it too much (though, I have seen it, rarely) on forums like this, and I find it to be a really admirable trait in someone that's in Dan's position.

Sarcasm has a limit. I'm absolutely sure you purposely wrote the tag with the intention to get people ticked off, so please, don't do it again, it looks ridiculous.

Back to the topic, Dan is a terrific designer/animator, his art and style convinced me to play AH in Newgrounds during my childhood years... I remember the day I saw AH (PS2) on the shelf of a gaming store, I purchased it immediately. The only frustrating aspect was never getting passed the communist train level, I guess that was when I got bored of it (played it excessively). A week after this incident, the game mysteriously stopped working. Moral of the story: Be thankful you guys can play AH on XBLA, because I can't on PSN.

I don't even have to mention CC and Bbt do I? I instantly fell in love with both... Now my hopes are on Foul Play and Game 4.

Edited by Thunder Knight