Sign in to follow this  
TURRET_100

Total Drama All-Stars!

Who do you think will win total drama all star?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice?

• The Evil Heather?
    • The gamer Sam?
    • The lady winner Alejandro?
    • gothic Gwen?
    • The backstabieng Scott?
    • The fitness woemon Jo?
    • Bad boy Duncan?
    • The C.I.T Courtney?
    • The smart Cameron?
    • The crazy Sierra?
    • The only kid (couldnt come up with anything) Zoey?
    • Muti-person Mike?
    • The Sha Lightning?
    • The dumb lady Lindsay?

Total drama all stars is coming soon! After the last 4 seasons this show has been putting down teens and giving out money! So now there is a new season with the people for the first 3 season and tdroti!

now here a question for you? who do you think going to win total drama all stars? with a poll

now what I'm going to try and do is after each show i will put down who was kicked off. Then once after that we will wait till the next episode of TOTAL DRAMA ALL-STAR! Who will win? Who will lose? Who will need a first aid? Find out on sep 10 2013 atleast here in the usa on cartoon network yet on teletoon it will come next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXndjBkLSI

Who ready for some drama?! 

also if you some how know who is going to leave the island like a list or something please dont put it down below! k! GOOD because Here come the new season!

On episode 1 of total drama all-stars!

everyone arrived at the island and were spill into teams and were put into there first challenge starts everyone took a dive from the cliff yet not Lindsay or Jo as they were pulling the carts. the goal is to dive of the cliff into the shark water grab a key get in the baby cart. run to the new house for the winners who ever got the key would win. after many time of picking it was time for scott to go. yet he did not want to because there were sharks and he has grown a fear a sharks and it the end push in the robot instead of him when the robot falls in he turns out he is Alejandro. he grabs a key and starts to head for the end. when he gets there it is turns out to be the right key and the villains win. sending the heroes to kick someone of.... it come down to Courtney and Lindsay. but in the end It was Lindsay was voted off and left the island. so next time who will win? who will lose find out next week!

On episode 2 of total drama all-stars!

this week on Total drama all stars! This episode was digging up a parts of mini parts of famous land marks The teams are neck and neck for the entire thing. yet while using mike was in one of his personality he sees scott putting of of his teams part on his side. he digs it yet he gets in the head. which cause a new personality. to come and show it face a evil one. after this the teams keep fighting The team were tied at the end zoey threw the last part on winning for the heroes. sending the losers to kick someone out. mean while sam offers to send him self to boney island due he did not do much in the this episode. at the end it was a tie and it was down to Lighting and Jo. In the end it was the Sha-lighting! who went home.Now who will win next week and who will loses? Also what will become of mike! find out next time on TOTAL DRAMA ALL-STARS!

Edited by TURRET_100

I really dislike Total Drama Island and if this is anything like it, I won't like it. To be honest, though, I only watched 2 and 1/2 episodes and couldn't watch any more, so it might get better.

I remember watching the first one, wasn't a big fan but ended up watching the whole thing anyway, it was mildly entertaining as a satire but grew quite wary very soon, should've ended it after the first one.

You forgot the robot...

are you sure Alejandro is not the robot? becasue he has seen it trailers yet the only guy left is the robot. plus

at the end of world tour he gets put in a robot 

Edited by TURRET_100