Sign in to follow this  
TheFieryFetus

Funniest Experience In Battleblock?

I've got two of my own, but I'll just say the short one, there was a little kid in a gift shop and whenever I go up in the trade station and put up 100 gems he shrieks out "A HUNDRED GAMS!?!?!?" and probably woke up his whole neighborhood.

I've got two of my own, but I'll just say the short one, there was a little kid in a gift shop and whenever I go up in the trade station and put up 100 gems he shrieks out "A HUNDRED GAMS!?!?!?" and probably woke up his whole neighborhood.

So that's what that noise was.....

My funniest moment would have to be scamming the guy that attempted to scam me.

I was just playing in a game where a kid traded a head for 40 gems, and then rebought it for 30, screaming "I scammed you out of 10 gems! Take that! Whoo!" along with many other obnoxious and unrelated anti-homosexual slurrs for no reason. I bet his brain would explode if I gave him 20 gems for free. It was funny for me, but I feel bad for the kid making a dummy of himself :P

I was just playing in a game where a kid traded a head for 40 gems, and then rebought it for 30, screaming "I scammed you out of 10 gems! Take that! Whoo!" along with many other obnoxious and unrelated anti-homosexual slurrs for no reason. I bet his brain would explode if I gave him 20 gems for free. It was funny for me, but I feel bad for the kid making a dummy of himself :P

Hey, that's a perfect quality 10 gems he scammed from you. He could probably buy a mars bar with those gems.

Hey, that's a perfect quality 10 gems he scammed from you. He could probably buy a mars bar with those gems.

He didn't scam me, he scammed some other kid. But seriously, 10 gems?!? The worst part of it is that the kid felt good about himself after.

Once my friend and I (on opposite teams) just kept using the ice launcher on opposite ends of the map for the ENTIRE muckle playlist. The best part was that both our teammates were completely serious, and stayed fighting through the entire thing.

This video has been sitting on my phone for ages. Its a clip from one of mine and my little brother's co-op games, where the Raccalope got a little confused. There's been plenty of other funny stuff happen, too, but this is the only one I have a video of  :-P

This was going on for at least 2 minutes before I pulled my phone out and recorded it. Apologies for the quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHsHQqqDH1I

Silly Raccalope