Crazy Savage

What's It Like To Be A Moderator?

Hello, please post if your a moderator but feel free to ask questions if not. So I was wondering, What's it like to be a Moderator. Is it fun? Is it boring? What do you get out of doing it? Please, post your experiences

Edited by Crazy Savage

Well, mostly it's doing trivial stuff like moving this topic from general media to the "birds of a feather" sub-forum.

We were either asked to become mods personally or we signed up to become mods whenever the behemoth announced they needed more mods.

Oh and there's also a third way, but that involves a lot of blood and requires one to sacrifice his or her firstborn child to the behemoth.

• Upvote 1

Once you become a moderator you are dependent on the fresh blood of new members for sustenance. Scholars maintain that the ancient order of the moderators dates back thousands of years. In fact, the Turin shroud is actually the napkin of Dan Paladin, stained with barbeque sauce after consuming the stickiest rack of ribs mankind has ever known.

How did you gain this knowledge?

Also we should probably not get off-topic again, just sayan.

her iz mai questshin 4 all da behemith y am i nut a modoratar yet im so cool??????//////??//

Liek if u cry evrytiem.

• Upvote 10

Please try to use grammar.

Says the person who types up a sentence that is a fragment... Where's your subject there buddy? Cuz all I be seein' are predicates yo

btw i wunder y u dont just bann al da ppl who speel tings rong so annoying. also "we luv behehemith" now i want free king pack plz mods pls?

• Upvote 4

Judging from what I've seen, it's just being able to lock and move topics, stop the users from going too high in the users vs. mods thread, and be able to...

we can do much more (banning, putting people under mod approval, renaming topics, re-writing user's posts, hiding people's posts and much much more than that). Usually we don't have to do anything besides moving, locking and warning.

Please try to use grammar.

Says the person who types up a sentence that is a fragment... Where's your subject there buddy? Cuz all I be seein' are predicates yo

btw i wunder y u dont just bann al da ppl who speel tings rong so annoying. also "we luv behehemith" now i want free king pack plz mods pls?

Crazy savage, it was a joke.

Mister Hatty, don't get defensive please.

• Upvote 1

The initiation sucks.  Especially the branding mark you get.  They brand a Behemoth chicken on your forehead, that way, even if you wanted to, you can never leave.

Dude, just burn the rest of your face until the behemoth chicken is no longer visible.

The initiation sucks.  Especially the branding mark you get.  They brand a Behemoth chicken on your forehead, that way, even if you wanted to, you can never leave.

Dude, just burn the rest of your face until the behemoth chicken is no longer visible.

But that's what you did, and you said it's not all it's cracked up to be.  Quit sending me mixed messages.

But that's what you did, and you said it's not all it's cracked up to be.  Quit sending me mixed messages.

Get it, cracked, burn.

I have a good question, why does it seem like all users want to become moderators, is it because you are looked better upon by others, or is it that u get more responsibility and power over others. I personally don't want to become a mod just because I feel like I would mess up somehow than get blamed by everyone.

I've laughed a number of times on this thread.

I have a good question, why does it seem like all users want to become moderators, is it because you are looked better upon by others, or is it that u get more responsibility and power over others. I personally don't want to become a mod just because I feel like I would mess up somehow than get blamed by everyone.

Well, Koen messes up all the time, and nobody gets mad at him for it.

I've laughed a number of times on this thread.

Well, Koen messes up all the time, and nobody gets mad at him for it.
What? When? Where?

My question ifor the mods is, what is the highest level to be a mod?

Supermod

My question ifor the mods is, what is the highest level to be a mod?

SushiGummy.  One day, I hope to attain the title of SushiGummy.

I'm confused, I thought Sushi's name was spelled "SushiGummi".  Sushi, did you change your name?

Nah, it's never been SushiGummi. It's been SushiGummy since the day the name was conceived.

Technically, the Staff Moderators and Admins are the highest ranks, as they're actual Behemoth Staff.

Not sure if SuperMod is actually an obtainable title. I only got it because of very specific circumstances.