Sign in to follow this  
Revon

Mighty No. 9

As many of you have noticed, CAPCOM isn't too fond of giving Mega Man much attention these last few years. Unlike CAPCOM, Keiji Inafune (Mega Man, Dead Rising, Onimusha, etc.) has decided to create a new project: Mighty No. 9. It will be a new game with classic side-scrolling gameplay, but with many new additions. It looks rather promising and any fan of Mega Man will definitely enjoy this. Using Kickstarter, they are on their way to reach $2,000,000 (originally $900,000) to ensure that Mighty No. 9 comes to home consoles as well as PC/Mac/Linux.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

d872aedcdccf552f3a519ee565576732_large.j

• Upvote 1

As many of you have noticed, CAPCOM isn't too fond of giving Mega Man much attention these last few years. Unlike CAPCOM, Keiji Inafune (Mega Man, Dead Rising, Onimusha, etc.) has decided to create a new project: Mighty No. 9. It will be a new game with classic side-scrolling gameplay, but with many new additions. It looks rather promising and any fan of Mega Man will definitely enjoy this. Using Kickstarter, they are on their way to reach $2,000,000 (originally $900,000) to ensure that Mighty No. 9 comes to home consoles as well as PC/Mac/Linux.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

d872aedcdccf552f3a519ee565576732_large.j

I feel that someone else here also watches Happy Console Gamer.

I'm also very excited for this game

I'm debating whether or not to go for the physical boxed version of the game once I have the cash available, since that's the price I'd spend on a full game anyways. The only problem is the additional $15 delivery charge  :|

I'm debating whether or not to go for the physical boxed version of the game once I have the cash available, since that's the price I'd spend on a full game anyways. The only problem is the additional $15 delivery charge  :|

Is it because you live in the good ol' UK?

And I for one welcome the rebirth of Megaman.

The genesis of a new megaman.

And he will not have two different names when localized!

Is it because you live in the good ol' UK?

And I for one welcome the rebirth of Megaman.

The genesis of a new megaman.

And he will not have two different names when localized!

It is because I live in the UK yes. And since this project has taken off like a rocket, and because I'm confident this game is going to be a good 'un, I feel like getting a physical box for the game justifies the $15 shipping cost....and will also make a great collectible  :-) 

Someone FINALLY is talking about this. I honestly can't wait and decided to order Beta access as well as Gold Beck and the special transformation, upon other rewards before it.

I just hope we can reach the online co-op challenge mode stretch goal before the kickstarter ends. That would be a dream come true.

• Upvote 2

Breaking News:

Console versions for 360, PS3 and Wii U confirmed.

Also, the staff is doing the Call design voting session on Sep. 27, and the results will be on October 1st.

• Upvote 1

Breaking News:

Console versions for 360, PS3 and Wii U confirmed.

Also, the staff is doing the Call design voting session on Sep. 27, and the results will be on October 1st.

Now we wait until 3,300,000 is reached, then we can get PS4/XBone versions.

Also backers: on the 27th of September, you guys can vote for your favorite Call design.

I personally prefer the one that actually looks like Roll.

Y'know...

THIS ONE.

4Q0B2yz.jpg

Personally I liked the one with the two ponytails. The one you're talking about looks too similar to Roll imo.

Personally I liked the one with the two ponytails. The one you're talking about looks too similar to Roll imo.

I think this is the reason that I prefer it, too

But we'll see what the community thinks soon enough  :-) 

I think this is the reason that I prefer it, too

But we'll see what the community thinks soon enough  :-) 

Though I'd rather he use all of the designs, one as Call, and the rest as other supporting characters.

WE NEED A ZERO ARCHETYPE so I presume the one with long blonde hair might be better as a cool big sis to Beck.

Not to mention, yes she does look like Roll but she never looked that cool.

She also has Zero's Long Hair and his red color scheme.

She must be Zero.

• Upvote 1

Guys. Roll and Call. ROLL CALL

ITS LIKE THEY'RE SISTERS

Like?!

They literally ARE sisters considering Inafune created them both!

Shame Rock and Beck's names don't work that way together.

So there's only 13 days on the Kickstarter left, and we have $2,274,037.

I think we can make it to Challenge Mode at the very least.

...please include online co-op in the game, Keiji, thanks...

Here's a more high quality picture of Beck I grabbed from the kickstarter's newest Communi-Thursday.

27wuhwn.png