Sign in to follow this  
Revon

Mighty No. 9

This game better be good for all the hype it's getting.

Well considering a legendary figure of gaming, Keiji Inafune is creating this, it's hard not to hype this game.

This game better be good for all the hype it's getting.

Well considering a legendary figure of gaming, Keiji Inafune is creating this, it's hard not to hype this game.

And I doubt he will put us to disappointment.

• Upvote 2

Man, some of Inti-Creates' character designs are awesome. There are some very Mega Man-esque designs in there

2AsisLG.jpg

AMLeRJ6.jpg

But I'm still super-happy with the final concept, in the end (even if we don't get an awesome orange scarf)

• Upvote 1

But I'm still super-happy with the final concept, in the end (even if we don't get an awesome orange scarf)

Just my opinion, but I think the scarf isn't all that great with Beck. Maybe some kind of Protoman character, sure, but not Beck.

Just my opinion...

Just my opinion, but I think the scarf isn't all that great with Beck. Maybe some kind of Protoman character, sure, but not Beck.

Just my opinion...

I definitely see what you mean, though  :-) 

It just reminded me of Mega Man X's design in his RPG spin-off; Mega Man Command Mission X:

MegamanMMXCM.jpg

Speaking of Megaman X, the plot to Mighty No. 9 definitely reeks of Megaman X as opposed to Megaman, with deadly viruses making robotic entities going berserk.

Halfway there to Challenge Mode with $2.3m !

If $2.3 million was a halfway point then Challenge Mode would be $4.6 million.

Just saying. :3

If $2.3 million was a halfway point then Challenge Mode would be $4.6 million.

Oops, you're right. I meant as in 100k away. Sorry~

We are $30,000 away from Challenge mode, but there's only 9 days left. If we're getting the online co-op, we need to spread the word.

We are $30,000 away from Challenge mode, but there's only 9 days left. If we're getting the online co-op, we need to spread the word.

We'll definitely be getting Challenge Mode, then

I think there'll be a rise in backers towards the end of the campaign. That's when I'll be backing, anyway (because I'll have money by then)

I think there'll be a rise in backers towards the end of the campaign. That's when I'll be backing, anyway (because I'll have money by then)

So you're going to back Keiji Inafune with your entire college fund?

Just so you can have a candlelit dinner with him?

I would do it, if I had the cash.

I wish. I couldn't even afford that if I backed him with every penny to my name

Only a week left and we still have ways to go for PS4 and XBONE versions... sigh.

Well because I presume they have to buy an developer kit for PS4/XbOne.

And that stuff is probably REALLY expensive considering the consoles aren't even out yet.

Only a week left and we still have ways to go for PS4 and XBONE versions... sigh.

Well because I presume they have to buy an developer kit for PS4/XbOne.

And that stuff is probably REALLY expensive considering the consoles aren't even out yet.

Umm... Didn't Sony lend out a crapton of dev kits out to developers for free or some low price?

Aren't all Xbox Ones dev kits?

I hope this is a lesson to Capcom to realize that there is still a lot of love for megaman since this game is homeage for it.

• Upvote 2

I finally decided to back the Kickstarter for this game.  Yay.  Now I get to forget about it, then get an email in two years with my download code.

Same here!

I hope this is a lesson to Capcom to realize that there is still a lot of love for megaman since this game is homeage for it.

Agreed. You can't throw out your own beloved IP.

Screw Megaman, it's all about Mighty No. 9 now.

Also, I'm totally going to get the Wii U version.

Agreed. You can't throw out your own beloved IP.

Right? I hope they learn from looking at the numbers on kickstarter how many people want more megaman. 

Screw Megaman, it's all about Mighty No. 9 now.

Also, I'm totally going to get the Wii U version.

I can't wait to see some gameplay the game looks amazing! I will probably get a nintendo version too since when my 360 craps out there goes all my games and stuff since it's not backwards compatible with the One. :/