Sign in to follow this  
NOSNick04

Free Gems

I'm giving at least 100 gems to all of you users who really NEED gems. Just post your username and I'll send you a message. :)

Edited by NOSNick04
  • Upvote 1

I really need the gems.  I have this one problem... actually a lot of problems, and I need surgery to have them removed.

My name is ISEEYOU, and I have a seeing problem.  Dr's say they can cover up the "extras" but they said it's gonna cost.

Please donate to the ISWYDT foundation today.  There are ones of us dealing with this problem.  Your donation of just gems a day can help a young thing be able to see in one direction today!

Thank you for your contributions!

• Upvote 1

I really need the gems.  I have this one problem... actually a lot of problems, and I need surgery to have them removed.

My name is ISEEYOU, and I have a seeing problem.  Dr's say they can cover up the "extras" but they said it's gonna cost.

Please donate to the ISWYDT foundation today.  There are ones of us dealing with this problem.  Your donation of just gems a day can help a young thing be able to see in one direction today!

I'll donate 120 gems.

I'll donate 120 gems.

Lol.....

I'll donate 120 gems.

Slow down bill gates...... 

• Upvote 2

Please don't like your own posts. If you really want to feel appreciated, then post more appreciable posts.

Edited by Memor