Sign in to follow this  
Zippy55

What's age of the fan-base for The behemoth/Newgrounds span

how old are you? please don't lie..  

516 members have voted

1. 1. how old are you? please don't lie..

• 3-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-29
    • 30-40
    • 41+

oi, I'm 31. My daughters in the 11-15 age group. should I be on here? feeling kinda out of place after seeing the most popular age group on here.

Don't feel out of place! Everyone is welcome here! We needed more girls around here anyways, I feel a bit lonely being the only majorly active girl here!

rood

I'm curious as to how old/young The behemoth/newgrounds fanbase is... im 13 =P turning 14 this december.. =P i think i set the bar at the youngest and squeakiest voice =P :lol::lol::lol:

I am not telling

I'm 14. I didn't really use newgrounds much, but I played a few games there when I was younger. I heard about battleblock theater before castle crashers and saw it wasn't on PC D:. Then, I did some research on the Behemoth and bought castle crashers on steam. Then battleblock came out on steam and I bought that. And finally, I got Alien Hominid for gamecube. These guys are one of my favorite gaming companies now!

I'm 12, still a little one. I was 10 when I first played Castle Crashers and loved it. Bought BattleBlock Theater and still haven't finished, because laziness is stronger than me. For some reason I only made an account today.

• Upvote 2

I'm 12, still a little one. I was 10 when I first played Castle Crashers and loved it. Bought BattleBlock Theater and still haven't finished, because laziness is stronger than me. For some reason I only made an account today.

You. I like you. You're chill, too.

a bunch of ill mannered 12 year olds I'd wager OHOHOHO!

a bunch of ill mannered 12 year olds who, with their powers combined, make an awesome community :)

I don't think Biki will be reading that, that comment was made in 2008 :P

• Upvote 1