Sign in to follow this  
Zippy55

What's age of the fan-base for The behemoth/Newgrounds span

how old are you? please don't lie..  

516 members have voted

1. 1. how old are you? please don't lie..

• 3-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-29
    • 30-40
    • 41+

11-15 being largest doesn't surprise me, that's the age were one would be wanting to play a game for long hours while having the free time to do so...

11-15 being largest doesn't surprise me, that's the age were one would be wanting to play a game for long hours while having the free time to do so...

I'm 15 but I don't have that much free time

I'm loaded with coursework and exams solid for at least the next few months :roll:

Guest Prime1153

Lots of tweens/teenagers. Ugh.

However, you gotta keep in mind that there are some of us teens who aren't complete morons and are actually mature on the internet.

However, you gotta keep in mind that there are some of us teens who aren't complete morons and are actually mature on the internet.

Yeah, I hate how our whole age group is, most of the time, defined as being immature or 'dumb' for those adults who don't read :roll:

In some cases this isn't true, but the sad fact is the majority of times it is true :lol:

Yeah, I hate how our whole age group is, most of the time, defined as being immature or 'dumb' for those adults who don't read :roll:

In some cases this isn't true, but the sad fact is the majority of times it is true :lol:

Having just got out of high school and having still many friends in it, I can tell you for a fact just how true the immaturity level is in high school, and it's terrible, I'm just glad I can pick my friends.

How old are you when you go to high school in America?

Our education system works like this:

> Ages 3-11 - Primary school

> Ages 12-15 - High school

> Ages 16-18 - College

> Ages 18+ - University

I'm 19. Looks like the majority of people here are between the ages of 12 & 20. Not that big of a difference. Funny how being around people a few years younger than you can make you feel a lot older.

> Ages 16-18 - College

> Ages 18+ - University

The easy cheat guide for US grades is the grade + 5 = the general age of people entering that grade.

So:

Kindergarteners are usually about 5 years old, and turn 6 while in Kindergarten.

1-5th grades are ages 6-10

6th-8th graded are ages 11-13

9th-12th graders are aged 14-17

12th is the highest grade in the US school system. After that you go to college or university. Unlike in other countries, in the US college and university are synonymous. I describe myself as a college kid, but I go to Southern Methodist University, so technically I go to a university rather than a college. It's the same age bracket and basically the same thing though.

High school is often 9-12th grades; Junior High or Middle school often 6-8th grades; Elementary school 1-5th grades. However, this often varies, esp. around the ages for Junior High/Middle school; sometimes this middle section is 4-6th grades, sometimes 7-9th grades. Sometimes just 7th and 8th, sometimes just 6th and 7th. Sometimes just 7th, just 6th, just 8th, or some other set. Other possibilities around those grades exist, and private schools often skip middle school all together and just have elementary schools and high schools, often ending elementary in 6th and starting high school in 7th.

There are no hard and fast rules, though, except that I've never heard of an American school extending past 12th grade, and colleges and universities are generally considered synonymous, post-12th grade education.

> Ages 16-18 - College

> Ages 18+ - University

I didn't know that in england u went to College from 16 to 18. Thought it was the same as up here in sunny Scotland stayed at school till 18 then Uni

Well 16-18s do their A-levels, right?

You usually earn A-levels at college, but some schools insist on keeping you their until they are finished

I'm going to a different college than my school's college most probably. Its time for a change ;)

24 *doesn't feel old*

Love how no one can pronounce my name :lol:

*says Denivire out loud and goes back to reading thread*

Think of Guenevere from King Arthur related literature.

Now change "Guen" to "Den".

Sweet! I totally said it right!