Sign in to follow this  
Zippy55

What's age of the fan-base for The behemoth/Newgrounds span

how old are you? please don't lie..  

516 members have voted

1. 1. how old are you? please don't lie..

• 3-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-29
    • 30-40
    • 41+

I started becoming interested in Newgrounds and Behemoth around the age when Alien Hominid was first added to Newgrounds.

The only reason I don't like newgrounds is that some people put some sick stuff on there like this one when you saw a movie of Mario killing Bowser by juming on his pixelated....

EDIT:

Now I go on Newgrounds everyday to watch stupid movies and play games! What a twiiiist! :shock:

Username- Oyajitchi-sama

I have been interested in Newgrounds for about 4 years now, and I know, especially from Tricky the Clown, it's not all for children out there. CHECK THE AGE LEVEL BEFORE CLICKING ON A MOVIE, PEOPLES! :oops:

Well the age level all depends on what the user who made the video says it should be.

I watched this Strawberry Clock (He is gawd btw) movie and it was rating all ages...but little did I know that there was a couple of F-Bombs in that 30 second video. A few indeed.

It just goes to show, unless you are a teen or between the ages of 15-18, Newgrounds just isn't for you.

14 here, and on Memorial Day I shall be 15.

Im 13, don't get that much gaming time due to Martial Arts (TKD) and homework though i survive though :P

Cool, I do Haidong Gumdo weekly by my home.

I have been interested in Newgrounds for about 4 years now, and I know, especially from Tricky the Clown, it's not all for children out there. CHECK THE AGE LEVEL BEFORE CLICKING ON A MOVIE, PEOPLES! :oops:

Well the age level all depends on what the user who made the video says it should be.

I watched this Strawberry Clock (He is gawd btw) movie and it was rating all ages...but little did I know that there was a couple of F-Bombs in that 30 second video. A few indeed.

It just goes to show, unless you are a teen or between the ages of 15-18, Newgrounds just isn't for you.

Hate to break it to you, but most of them are younger than 15, even 14.

Age 40 isn't old :x

My parents are over 40, most of my friends parents are over 40...

Actually I see your point :lol:

However anyone who works for The Behemoth can never be classed as an 'Old Fart' cause' they're all awesome ;)

I joined NG when I was 13...but it wasn't for me and didn't bother after a week was past

I watched the occasional video (The YuYu FTW!) but it really did bore me :|