Sign in to follow this  
Captain MasonM

Head Trading And Offers

Hey guys, Captain here. I really want the cat control head and have lots of other good special heads to offer, but nobody seems to want to trade it to me, so I started this topic. Anybody can post offers or requests for heads to other players. I can also trade with you guys. Looking forward to some traders and getting that cat control head!

You posted in the wrong section and I'm pretty sure this topic has been made already.

yes, it has been made, but only for fatboy head for some reason. also how is this in the wrong section?

You posted in the wrong section and I'm pretty sure this topic has been made already.

yes, it has been made, but only for fatboy head for some reason. also how is this in the wrong section?

Your trading so it goes in the gift shop forum, also http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14765-the-traders-plaza/page-1

Moved it to the Gift Shop.  I think cat control is literally one of the three star heads I actually have, funnily enough.

thanks for moving it, any chance you would want to trade that cat control with me for another special head?

Moved it to the Gift Shop.  I think cat control is literally one of the three star heads I actually have, funnily enough.

thanks for moving it, any chance you would want to trade that cat control with me for another special head?

Since I don't play much it would really depend on what you're willing to trade me.

Since I don't play much it would really depend on what you're willing to trade me.

I'll upload a picture of all my special heads tomorrow. you choose which one you want.

Edited by Captain MasonM

Oh i forgot to say! Can anyone tell me how i create my own topic. It says you cannot create a new topic...

You cant create one as an eggie after you get 1 more post approved you can start creating some topics.

Edited by angelofdeath01

Ace Aid1: Please refrain from double posting. If you need to say something more, then edit your post.

Double posting has been getting out of hand these last few days I already have my top Scientists working on it.

Ace Aid1: Please refrain from double posting. If you need to say something more, then edit your post.

Double posting has been getting out of hand these last few days I already have my top Scientists working on it.

I think more moderators are needed! ;)

I think more moderators are needed! ;)

I don't see any new mods coming for a while not many people post that much any more so not much really to moderate.

I am trying to collect all Special Star heads. If anyone has any spares, there are lots that I am missing. I won't list it here, as the list would be unnecessarily long. If anyone wants to assist me in the matter, my gamertag is GreenGhost115.

Thank you.

Hey, im captain! If you want a head just message me i got extras.

would u be able to give me lava lamp toast or gerrard im sure me can make a agreement

please my gamer tag is Ace Jake1

trading boom for lava lamp gems for my gamer tag is Ace Jake1

I'm sorry, but that is one of the funniest things i've heard in awhile. You realize Boom will be out for another 2 weeks, and absolutely anyone with a pulse can get him?