Sign in to follow this  
LilBlackBUBBA

Glitching A Movable Block Through A Cloud

I'm not sure if there already is a thread on this or not, but if you haven't heard of a glitch in BattleBlock Theater that allows you to get a movable block through a cloud block, I can tell you all about it.

As a little preview, you can watch this video I made demonstrating how this glitch works as well as giving you a tutorial in the description of the video:

Since I have a pretty good explanation in the video description, plus I'm kind of lazy  :-P, I'll just copy it to here...

"Tutorial for how to get a movable block through a cloud in BattleBlock Theater:

For bringing a movable block up, through a cloud, allow your character to grab the movable such that the movable is almost perfectly aligned with its block-column. When ready, just jump, grab, then let go of the movable and you should have the movable above the cloud you brought it towards. 

For bringing a movable block through the side of a cloud, you'll first need the movable adjacent with the cloud. Next, have your character a bit past the center of the cloud, opposite side from the movable, and just grab it. You should be holding the movable and can now slide it out to any side."

I think this is already reported. I have come across this glitch many, many times and it seems to be a very common glitch. I wouldn't be surprised if it's already on here.